★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘★

----------------------------------------------------------------

Arctic stared at the sea, she smiled as she knew that she's maybe going to see her twin brother again, Antarctica. The two looked very similar but the male didn't have wings or golden eyes like she did.

She sighed, looking at the sky as her hair flew in the wind. If she was being recorded, it would have looked beautiful. Arctic turned away from the railings of the ship and checked on the sail, making sure nothing was going to cause a problem.

Where she was heading, she didn't know but all she cared about was finding land or meeting people.

Thing is, the Arctic's ship was heading towards New Zealand's land, Where the female country was taking care of her house. New Zealand was watching the T.V. seeing nothing that appealed to her, She wanted something new to happen to her lonely life.

Yes, she did like someone who was Belarus but the taller female didn't return those feelings so they stayed as friends. She frowned as she thought of the time Belarus rejected her, tears slowly pricked her eyes and soon Zealand was crying.

New Zealand cried herself to sleep, leaving her emerald green eyes puffy from tears of rejection. On the other side, Arctic had finished washing the dishes, Junes was near her, looking like he was guarding her.

Arctic picked up Junes and carried the wolf to her bedroom where she placed him onto his dog bed and then went to her bedroom, taking out a book and reading until she fell asleep. The book laying on her lap.

                                             -------------------------------------------------------