Chapter 1

I smile big as I look at the big Victorian Mansion, getting giddy. I look to my left at my best friend and grab her hand.

"You ready?" I say as she looks at me.

"Of course let's do this." we move towards the doors of the Haunted Museum. Me and Jen have been waiting for this moment for a long time. We've been Ghost Adventures fans since the beginning.

We get to the door and I whisper to Jen.

"I hope we get to meet the boys." She shakes her head and agrees. We pay for our tickets and slowly walk in. We both gawk at everything. As all of us guests get in. We hear footsteps coming down the hall. I slowly turn to see who it is.

There he was. Zak Bagans. Standing right in front of us. Jay comes in following him. I just stare at them. Jen grabs onto my arm and I turn and look and see her stumble backwards and hit the wall behind her. She catches herself, looks down and blushes.

I look at the boys and they're looking.

"You alright?" Jay asks. Zak just stares at her.

"Yup" she says while shaking her head.

She gets herself situated and we stand there listening to Zak as he tries to finish what he was saying. Stuttering and muttering his words. I smirk at Jen.

We start walking through the tour going in and out of rooms. Every so often I catch Zak looking at Jen. I smirk and whisper to her.

"Hun, I think you have an admirer." I told her.

"No I don't. He's just looking at me because i tripped into the wall"

"No, I think he likes you. Like a lot" i chuckle

"Ya ok" she replies back. I walk around looking at everything. I feel someone walk up on me and look over to see Zak beside me.

"Hello miss." he says to me. I just look at him surprised he even came up to me

"Uh h-hello"

"I'm Zak" he reaches to shake my hand

"Mandy" i take his hand and shake it back

"So what's your friends name over there" he says looking at her direction.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Like

Comment

Vote