"Oh my God!! Souya-kun, I am so sorry!! I-I.... You should have woken me up!! I didn't drool, did I? Oh, let me check-" The poor guy was overwhelmed by your sudden bombardment of questions as you both polite angels tried to ease the other.

Nahoya was too busy cackling in the back to help you both as you guys worried like headless chickens, "The meeting will now commence!!" Ken's booming voice rang in your ears as you bowed one last time and scurried off to stand at the top with Manjirō and Ken, in front of every division captain.

"You're here!!" Ken whisper yelled as he checked you up and down, looking for any injuries. Mikey had let him know what had transpired in the hospital and Ken swore to himself that if he wasn't recovering from a stab wound, he would have legit fought your mother.

These past days were a wreck for him. He had been too worried for your well-being to focus right and even if he did talk to you through texts, it still didn't satiate his worry.

Smiling tiredly at him, you nodded and started, "How are you faring, Ken?" His eyes softened at your words as he let a rare smile grace his lips, "Pretty well!! A measly stab like that ain't gonna do much to me!!" He proudly huffed as you giggled and nodded once more.

You turned your head to look at the sea of teenagers that all stood in wait for what Manjirō had to announce. Even if the others noticed your eye bags, it's not like they could do much about it since you were as stubborn as a bull.

"First of all, I would like to thank you for giving it your all during the war against Moebius!!" Mikey declared as you shifted your gaze around to try and find Takemichi. Almost on cue, you caught sight of his awfully gelled hair and your eyes met, leading you give him a small smile and wave softly.

Mitsuya, who was watching you wave at Takemichi, scoffed at his side and turned to him, "When'd you get so close to [Male Name]?" His question caused the yellow haired boy to sputter around for an appropriate response as you laughed at his awkwardness.

"We won, and Moebius is now under Toman!!" Loud cheers of joy echoed through the area as you let out a huff, squinting your eyes to find something that felt oddly out of place.

Something, or rather someone was missing.

Maybe you still had to get used to Haruki's absence? Shifting your eyes around, you divided every person by their faces, yet no one seemed out of place.

Wait-

Where's Keisuke?! And Chifuyu's missing too!! In a frenzy, you whipped your head in Ken's direction and leaned over, "Where the hell is Keisuke and Chifuyu-kun?! They didn't forget, did they?!" But the braided boy only furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I will now announce the new, third division captain!!" Manjirō's words broke you out of your thoughts as your eyes widened. Did you hear that right?!

He already decided on the divison captain and he didn't even inform you? To be completely honest, you felt kind of hurt and left out. But on the bright side, maybe its Takemichi-san?

No, Takemichi-san isn't even a member of Toman, there's no way Manjirō would let an outsider pull in the position of a captain without even being a proper member first...

"The new divison captain, step forward!!" At his order, a boy with tan skin and grey eyes along with a streak of yellow in his brown hair came up. He was sporting glasses and the uniform of Toman, and when you got a closer look at him, you recognised his face.

The guy that Keisuke had hit... No wonder you saw him at the battle...

Gritting your teeth, your eyes followed his every move until he stopped over behind Manjirō and sat down. Almost immediately, angry roars echoed through the area in protest of his disrespectful actions.