Her stomach and a piece of clothing that hides her, umm, balloons were full-on display. I hid my face with my hand and turned my head the other way to stop myself from looking at that but I couldn't help but feel excited at the sight. Why? I don't know.

"You're wearing it upside down," I stated the obvious.

"WhAt?! I'm suuure people wear clothesh like this!" She jumped on her one foot pulling the t-shirt upwards.

"No."

"MOm lied to me!" And she began wailing and I just simply rolled my eyes.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"How much dumb was I?"

"Very."

She sighed scratching her hair which was in a bird's nest, "Can you give me some headache pills from the drawer over there?"

"Sure." I headed towards the drawer and took out a foiled medicine before handing it to her. She took one pill out and popped it into her mouth while I simply stood there. I still didn't know what kind of black magic she was possessed to make her act this illogical.

"Whash ya' lookin' ah? Ged meh watay!" She commanded. I hurried towards the kitchen and brought a glass of water to her.

"Err, what happened to you? Were you on stupid pills?" I popped the question and she spat out her water.

"What? No!" She answered violently coughing. I raised my hand and stiffly patted her back till her coughing slowly subsided.

"Then what's the matter?"

"Erm," Her hesitance was clear that there was something not appropriate for me. Does she seriously think that I'm still a kid? But Jimin Hyung explained to me that I've grown as much as I can. My brain was ready for any kind of adult stuff but why does she still thinks that I'm a baby?

"I was...drunk." She uttered out at last.

Now, what does that mean?

"What-"

"Well, I was drunk meaning that I was affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behaviour." She read out holding her phone, "...according to Google." She added.

"What is alcohol?"

"Umm alcohol is a colourless volatile flammable liquid which is produced by the natural fermentation of sugars and is the intoxicating constituent of wine, beer, spirits, and other drinks, and is also used as an industrial solvent and as fuel, also according to Google." She smiled.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that alcohol is a drink and if you drink it then you get drunk!" She huffed out in annoyance and pushed me out of her room.

"Now get out I wanna sleep!" And she slammed the door.

Although, she got me away from her I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I slided out the house and knocked on the door of my neighbour's house. Taehyung Hyung opened the door yawning but stopped suddenly seeing the determined look on my face.

"What do you want?" He crossed his arms.

"Even though you're an unpleasant person, I need your help in growing up." I suggested.

He ruffled his hair, "I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment but I don't say no to ruining innocence." He smirked and pulled me inside.

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

-A/N: God knows how many people's innocence I've ruined

-
A/N: God knows how many people's innocence I've ruined. Also I lost my braincells raking my mind for some stupid situations.