~Chapter Three~

The picture above is Julian's looks like

I introduced myself to Julian, I also said that I was a hitman and he wasn't scared, (I didn't say how I died at the hands of my friend) she said that she had a hitman friend when she was alive, introduced a little she said she was a hellhound and she had a boss, She said she left her boss because she was abused and she lived alone, "that's all I can tell you, yawn* I'm going to sleep, your room is on the other side, just wake me up when do you need something."

I've been living in Julian's house for how that is, I don't even know how many days ago, the time in hell was not right.

"GET YOUR BIG ASS BUTT OUTTA MY SHOP BEFORE I CUT YOUR WINGS OFF!" I heard Julian shouting in the other room, I hurriedly went to her and investigated what was happening. "what's going on here julian?" I saw julian angry, her nails were long and sharp and her fangs were out and white. "THIS FUCKER HAS BEEN SAYING THAT MY GOODS ARE FAKE!" I look at the person she spat at, And it's a male bat demon, I looked at him badly and I spoke. "What do you need here ¿señor?" I asked calmly, I don't want to start a fight and blood lust. "You see, I'm just telling her the things she's selling are fake, and I can assure you." He brought out a gold necklace and a device that would prove if the gold was real and Appeared to glow red and not green. "See? I know better, woman, so give me back my money before my patience runs out." The bat demon motions 'give me back my money' hands, Julian growled at the bat demon, when julian was about to give the money, but I stopped her. "You think you can fool me right away?" I said to the bat, the bat man's face started to sweat. "I know you turned the fake necklace into the real necklace you bought, don't lie anymore, because I know the person when lying." I grabbed the bat by the wrist and pressed my black sharp nails on his flesh, the bat cried in pain, he tried to remove my hold on him but he had no strength because he was running out of blood, Julian was surprised by my action, she didn't try to dive in case something else happened to her. "Let go of me you fuc- SHIT! OKAY, OKAY, I replaced it with a fake necklace!" I release him, "Oh, it's not hard to admit, is it?" The bat quickly left Julian's shop, leaving dripping blood on the floor. "Wow... You really scared him, I was scared of you too, And how did you confess that cock sucker?" I just smiled at her and walked away from her, I know she will ask me a lot. "Hey! Don't ignore me here!" She followed me.

(SOMEWHERE IN HELL)

"Who wants some jambalaya?!"