~Chapter Five~

-3RD PERSON POV-

"Ojalá te quemaras en el fuego..."

Y/N is about to walk home to Julian's house, his face is badly injured, what happened at the bar earlier was not good, let me tell you.

AT THE BAR

As we can see, Y/N is still drinking alcohol, the annoying bartender is still flirting with Y/N as well.

"Why don't you pay attention to me Lover boy ~ I know you like me~"

The bartender tried to touch Y/N's chest but Y/N immediately slapped her hand and the bartender pout.

"I just came here to drink, not to flirt with you."

Y/N poured all the alcohol into his mouth and sighed deeply. "Give me two more, miss."

"Why, you drink a lot, you might end up in my bed~" 

Y/N's rolled his eyes at the woman, the woman wouldn't really stop flirting with him. 

While the bartender was flirting with Y/N, the bar door suddenly opened, everyone was looking at the door and shark demons entered the door. The surroundings became quiet and no one spoke, even the musician stopped for a moment and continued what they doing. Y/N noticed that the bartender stopped talking and was dumbfounded, she began to sweat profusely, and she was trembling with fear, Y/N looked in the direction where the bartender was looking, and he saw the shark demon again but it looked different from before, five shark demons were sitting at the same table, they were carrying a case and what they were wearing looked like mafia suits.  Y/N thought they were the ones the demons around here were afraid of, it was obvious on their faces. 

"Tonterías, Julian is waiting for me, she will be angry with me, shit, keep the change miss."

Y/N put his payment on the counter and he stood up, he picked up the bag he bought and he went straight to the exit of the bar, the sharks earlier gave Y/N a bad look, the one with the hammer head whispered something to the big shark, Y/N didn't notice that the sharks were planning to hurt him and were already starting, Y/N looked at his watch on his swrist, he didn't notice what he was going through and he accidentally collided with a demon.

"look where you're going, funk!" Said a drunken demon bird.

"I'm sorry, That will never happ-" Out of time, the bird pushed Y/N hard, Y/N fell on the table and his shopping was scattered on the floor.

"That's what you got for colliding with m-" 

Y/N cut him off with the blow, the bird fell to the floor and he touched the cheek where he was punched, the angry bird looked into his eyes and this is where the ...

Bloodlust begin!