Part 19: Adventure 2

Start from the beginning

The captain on the ship quickly realized the message that the mysterious ship was sending.

And he quickly remembered the letter to the arrival of the kingdom of the Russian delegation.

Quickly flag the response from the fritage with a message saying is accepted.

Finally the group of Russian Empire diplomatic ships was directed to the port on the Wirier.

Meanwhile in the cruiser carrying a Russian It's diplomats delegation and on the deck we can see Sergey Lavrov looking at the sea while thinking about something

Butler: Sir, we're almost there so please prepare

The old butler politely said while looking at him.

Lavrov: Yeah I know and you can leave now also can you notify others to gather in the main center on the ship?

Butler: Yes sir

Lavrov: Thank you

Sergey Lavrov said when he turned around and left.

When the ship entered the port, it attracted the attention of many different people.

Perhaps they were overwhelmed by its sheer size and perhaps curious about the appearance of that strange ship.

Meanwhile in an office in the town hall of Wirier a man was writing and reading reports.

*Knock Knock Knock*

A knock on the door caught his attention and answered

????: Come in

Then a middle-aged man dressed as a butler came in with a letter in his hand

????: What now, didn't I tell you not to disturb me during the work?

That man said while looking into the Butler eyes seems to be expecting an explanation for.

Butler: Sir Banto we have an important situation

The butler said seriously

Banto: What is this?

Banto curiously asked but then the Butler gave the letter for him to reading

Banto: Hmm

He opened the letter and read its contents and in a few seconds then Banto's face turned be surprised.

Banto: Oh

Banto said a short sentence when he surprised of Russian diplomacy came so quickly

At the port current position one can see the Militia of Avolos lined up to greet the Russian empire diplomatic.

Militia of Avolos:

In the military forces of Avolos besides the professional regular soldiers, there will always have a militias established in different areas in Kingdom of Avolos.

Depending on the population and importance of that area and the quality will be completely different in each locality.

The purpose of forming a militia in Avolos was simply it for defense

It wouldn't be difficult to notice that the Avolos kingdom's location was quite dangerous as they had to be on the lookout for hostile countries around on the border.

So maintain a large amount of military force was an absolute necessity for them when the war came.

The rumor of the arrival of the Russian diplomatic mission attracted a lot of curiosity, but in fact, the people came for because of rumors about the appearance of giant ship made by pure steel.