14| 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑒

Start from the beginning

Marble columns and flooring, gold trimmings, floor to ceiling windows, stunning decor, it was like a temple for the gods. She found herself turning in a 360 to observe every part of her view in awe, marvelling at the number of details and the richness of the designs.

"Miss. Azelie Kosefs?" 

Azelie broke out of reverie to see a plump, older woman beaming at her. The woman was dressed in a neat black dress, a white kitchen apron and pristine, black Mary Janes. Her skin was a dark tan, with her smile lines indicating a happy life.

"Yes?" Azelie returned her smile and she nodded, satisfied.

"My name is Anita. Welcome to the Deliano compound. We 'ave been expecting you. I take you to el don y la donna now," 

When she spoke, Azelie noticed a heavy Spanish accent over her words and Azelie nodded to her, showing her acceptance. She followed Anita to the large floor-to-ceiling windows and was marvelled when the older woman slid one of the panels open revealing a stunning lake, a crystal blue pool, what seemed like the entrance to a tennis or basketball court, and two regular-sized duplexes.

"This is all for the Delianos?" Azelie blurted out, looking at the clear lake with fishes and ducks. Anita gave her a warm smile and nodded.

"Si. Zis plus two other buildings on 'ze other side. The hill and the trail ez' also for them. There are no houses as neighbours, porque... privacy. This is the work house, and the other," Anita pointed to the other house on the right side of the lake, "The guest house,"

The house they were approaching had bulky bodyguards guarding the doors and the balcony, holding what seemed like AK'47s and comms attached to their ears. They watched Azelie diligently, the harsh sight causing a chill down her spine. Shaking off her nerves, she followed Anita into the white heavy door, that seemed almost... bulletproof?

What kind of family was this?

They passed a white, pristine sitting area and headed up the stairs to one of only two doors on the entire floor. Knocking on the door, before Anita could speak, a cold, husky, male voice announced.

"Come in, Anita and Miss. Kosefs,"

When the door opened, Azelie did not know what she expected. Maybe an overweight white man and his slim, pale wife. What she definitely did not expect was two of the most beautiful people she had ever seen in her life.

The man seated on the white leather armchair was made from the marble of the gods, tan skin sculpted into thick muscle, face chiselled beyond human, emphasizing his heavenly features. His dark curls seemed to glint under the sun's glare and he seemed like something out of a modelling ad. Dressed in a crisp white button-up, tattoos peeked at her, creeping up his neck and down his fingers. His expression was blank and cold like he cared for nothing under the sun.

The only thing that marred his beauty was his bizarre silver orbs, which observed her in an eerie manner, a gaze that drew her in, like a devilish snake to its prey.

Without breaking his gaze on her, the man spoke in smooth Spanish, "Gracias, Anita. Por favor, déjanos."

Azelie gulped when Anita nodded at him and left, closing the door behind her. Gaze moving to the woman behind the man, Azelie tried not to gawk at the curvy woman.

She was black.

Her beautiful golden brown skin glowed and she had a dark, luscious frontal installed, the long,  straight hair reaching the small of her back. Her cream-coloured pencil skirt showed off her thick curves and her white silk button-up hugged the curves of her chest. Her oval face was sculpted, plump lips lined in a deep red lipstick pulled up in a cold smile.