Your resistance made him unhappy but laughed at himself "I've been guarding you all night and I got this sentence? woman, do you have a heart?" you just stared at him angrily, he sneered "If I didn't crack your password then how would I informed Jennie to send you food? or do you think I'm the kind of person who only wants to pry into your phone's secret! I, Jeon Jungkook, am not that bad."

However even if he say so, you're still angry, what right he have to touch your things! he's married man but came to your ward to spend the night even if he didn't mind, you will not accept his good intentions, you called Jennie and asked her to come pick you up and walked outside the ward to settle the discharge procedures but didn't expect him to catch you.

"What are you going to do?" you glared at him, he scoffed and remove his hand "Even if you are in a hurry to leave, you should put on your shoes right!" you lowered your head and looked at own toe on the cold floor barefooted when you're in a daze he carried you back to ward.

You immediately hit him "Ah, let go of me, Jeon Jungkook let go.."

He didn't respond, with a wooden face carried you to bed and put you down then took the shoes in front "Put them on."

You bit lower lip, this bastard was really annoying! you're staring at him, this gazes really made him love and hate you, he couldn't hold it and grabbed your shoulders before pressing you onto the bed "Why are you looking at me like that? didn't anyone tell that a man would go crazy because of one look from you!"

His hot breathe was spat out on your face, this kind of ambiguous distance didn't make you blush instead it disgust you to shame, your lips trembled "Jeon Jungkook, if you're trying to humiliate me then you have succeeded."

His brows knitted "What do you mean?" he forcefully grabbed your chin looking coldly "You know it yourself!" surrounded quietened down, he could clearly see it in your eyes, it was disgust, this knowledge made him restless.

Why? everything he had done these days made you hate him? even he approach you, it feels miles distance than the five years separation made him that you're always with him, he had followed his heart and basically did whatever he wanted but had he done wrong? he pursed his lips.

"Speak clearly!"

"I want to break contract." compare to his impatience voice you're very calm "Is it clear now?"

Taking advantage of him being in daze you pushed him and let him lie on the bed, then got up walked out after putting shoes, you settle the discharge procedures, you didn't return to the ward instead sat quietly on the chair outside in the corridor.

Jennie didn't disappoint you, she arrived very fast and handed you bag, it was a change of clothes "Shouldn't you be in the ward! eh, where's Jeon Jungkook.?" she was surprised after entering ward it was empty, you change the clothes, she had brought foods too and have breakfast before leaving the hospital.

Well she's mean, cause she made you drinks light porridge and brings fried food for herself, she deliberately ate that Infront of you with proud expression, you shouldn't be careless in the first place if you wanted to have crispy fried foods in the future.

She even warned if you treat yourself badly, if you die one day, she'll take Rowoon away and give him to someone else, even her words were too much you couldn't get angry, she felt sorry for him cause his mother is really careless these days after returning to country, last night Rowoon was lying by the bed with a pitiful look as he didn't saw his mother for whole night.

After leaving hospital, you asked her to check balance as you wanted to break the contract with Jungkook, Jennie didn't know whether to laugh or cry, you're from rich family but you don't even wanted to use family's money and the money you keep it was to buy apartment, right now the company is earning good but it's all company's funds and it can't be use right now, she was surprised cause you wanted to break big contract that will made you loss many money in compensation.

HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF - 21+ ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें