"You only won- Because you do this all day, Titanitum." She made up an excuse as she panted heavily. Lifting up her paw and slowly lowering her sister's paw.

"Excuses and Excuses." Skye folded her arms and closed her eyes.

"SKYE!"

They both jumped with a soft yip. Whipping their heads and their tials perked up. 

Watching as a merge of mixed breed of dogs hurried over to her.

"W-What's wrong?!" Skye stood up straight and whipped around back to them.

"We need you. NOW!" Everest stopped and slid beside her along with the rest of the pups.

"Why?" Amber asked softly. Then she gasped with an idea. "Is there a Rescuse?!"

"Not even close!" Everest quickly turned around with an exclaim of a response back to her younger sister.

Once again they all began to run down the sidewalk with one another.

"What's going? On?!" Skye stumbled a few times as she tried to catch up to them. 

"Something important!"

They hurried past her parents. 

Their heads both turned and their pace stopped. Watching as the group rushed by quickly.

"What is up with this group in running everywhere and surprises." Her mother whispered

"Why Marshall?!" 

I wanna follow where she goes

"As your best freind. I need you to sing. Now." Marshall double glanced behind himself with a panicked voice.

I think about her and she knows it

"W-Why?" Chase asked once more in an instant picked up panic.

I wanna let her take control
'Cause every time that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing (mmm)
And maybe I should stop and start confessing

"Just. Just Do it!" Marshall argued back.

Confessing, yeah

"No!" Chase spoke out.

"W-Wh-What?!" Marshall reluctantly showed his shock.

Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

"Why not?!" Marshall Exclaimed and crossed his arms. 

You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

"Because you're not telling me why!" Chase barked back a logical excuse and held the pendant in his paw.

There's nothing holdin' me back

"Their coming and they're coming quickly," Marshall admitted by accident, yet, confident. Letting his folded arms drop from their clutch."

There's nothing holdin' me back

"W-What?!" Chase loosened his paw and dropped to the ground beside him. "Who?!"

She says that she's never afraid

Skye sprinted down the cement road after her friends. Trying to keep up with a slow pace.

Just picture everybody naked
She really doesn't like to wait
Not really into hesitation