A Song for you

The pups all start to think for awhile, then Zuma came up with an Idea. "Karaoke?" Zuma said, tilting his head. "Dang, we didn't bring the Mics." Skye said, in frustration. "Or did we?" Rubble says with a grin. Rubble then walks up the stairs to their room.

"Rubble, Dude is on fire right now." Zuma said watching Rubble exit the room with a white bag. He drops it In front of the pups and open it. 

"Boom." Rubble says sitting down, the pups look inside. Their mics. "Rubble, I am lost of words." Chase said smiling at the young bulldog. "Thank you." He said nodding his head once. The pups all grab their mic, all but Liberty. 

"Aw man, we don't have on for Liberty." Zuma said, looking at her. "Actually, I thought a mic would come in handy, so.." Liberty walks up to their room, then comes out with a turquoise mic. "Cool!" Marshall says, looking at Liberty descend down the stairs. 

The pups all get prepared and ready, all but Chase. He dismissed himself and went up back to their room onto his bed. He opens his bag, and reaches in. He grabs the picture frame and smiles while looking at it. 

He keeps looking over at it, again, and again. She was beautiful, a sight for sore eyes. Her beautiful Magenta eyes sparkled in the darkest place. Her smile, just fills him with butterflies. Everytime he looks at her, he feels so free of the world's troubles. 

He just wish he could tell her, and get out the words that are stuck. He thinks back to the "Song" He sang. 

|Song incoming. |

'I wanna follow where she goes

Chase sits down, and keeps looking at the picture. 

I think about her and she knows it

I wanna let her take control

He looks up and closes his eyes, and starts to smile. 

Cause everytime that she gets close, yeah

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing (mmm)

And maybe I should stop and start confessing'

"Confessing, yeah." He says under his breath.

"Oh, I've been shaking

I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back"

He looks down at the Picture frame. 

"You take me places that tear up my reputation

Manipulate my decisions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back"

Chase puts down the picture frame, faced down, and looks back up and closes his eyes.

"There's nothing holdin' me back"

He looks back down, around the room. He jumps down and walks out the room, down the stairs to the others. 

She says that she's never afraid

He watches the pups sing together, singing in their mics. He smiles. 

Just picture everybody n@ked

She really doesn't like to wait

Chase fixes his eyes onto Skye, but quickly looks away. 

Not really into hesitation

Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, whoa~

And maybe I should stop and start confessing

'Confessing, yeah.' He mouths to himself.

'Oh, I've been shaking

I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back'

Skye turns her head, and starts to smile at him. Chase smiles back and feels himself getting warm.

You take me places that tear up my reputation

Manipulate my decisions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back.

He quickly looks away, he gets up and walks to the window. 

"There's nothing holdin' me back" He whispers to him.

He looks out to the scenery of Adventure City.

Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far

I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark

I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far

I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright

He closed his eyes and started to daydream about her. 

If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark

I know we'd be alright, we would be alright

Chase started to crack a small smile, and his tail started to wag. 

"Oh, I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back" He whispers to himself.

You take me places that tear up my reputation

Manipulate my decisionsBaby, there's nothing holdin' me back (oh whoa)

"There's nothing holdin' me back

I feel so free when you're with me, baby" He whispers, but in a yet, nice singing voice. 

Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back

He slowly starts to hear muffled voices, getting louder and louder until they were clear. 

He opens up his eyes and looks behind him, the pups were all laughing and talking with each other. Chase smiled looking at his friends having a good time.