new clothes new man

I started to go for runs in the morning, with the T and now the surgery i feel alot more motivated to do it, before it was harder to run without making it obvious I was somewhat female. Now It feels so great to run with just a sweatshirt. I did that everymorning until school started and once school started I planned to do it every night. While I was jogging the 3rd or 4th morning I saw kaido walking around and stopped to talk to him.

Ren:hey kaido, whatcha doing out?
Kaido:please, you can call me shun.
Ren:shun then
Shun: im heading to arens, he texted me last night saying it was urgent but I was asleep.
Ren:oh I hope he's ok.
Shun:im sure he is. Why are you out so early?
Ren:jogging.

We said goodbye and I watched him leave, I thought to text aren for a second but decided not to. I got back to my room and showered and went back to bed to be awoken by my grandpa who had said there were some young girls looking for me. I was shirtless and groggy but the girls were outside my door behind my grandpa.

Ren:what? Why?
Gpa:oh boy put a shirt on and get up they are right here!
Ren:grandpa! Whyd you let them up without checking if I was awake or even home?

He laughed at me and the girls walked in. My shirt was on and I was wearing basketball shorts. It was Mera and yumehara. They smiled and asked how I was. I responded and they started asking about teruhashi.

Ren:you guys are her friends why would I know anything about her?
Mera:because she hasn't shut up about you.
Ren:well that's weird but doesn't sound like my problem. Now do you guys mind im really still....

Saiki opened my window and climbed into my room.

Ren:well hiya.
Chiyo:saiki? What are you doing here?
Saiki:I could say the same about you two. Anyway Ren we gotta go.
Ren:why

He looked at me and thought to me, "teruhashi planned this, shes at my place and she sent these two to tell her if I left to yours." "Smart girl." I smiled and led the women to the door and proceeded to run back upstairs where saiki teleported us to a cafe alley.

Saiki:thanks. Let me buy you coffee?

I nodded and we sat down. I saw kaido hiding behind a menu and soon aren came out of the bathroom. I didn't look right at him but we both know we saw eachother. Saiki and I didn't speak once just drank our coffee and I realized I'm still in the shorts and a dirty shirt. Then saiki finally spoke.

Saiki:we can get you knew clothes now.
Ren:oh yeah youre right! Ok let's do it then.

I got excited thinking about the clothes I can actually wear now. We paid our bill and headed to the mall, both of us knew shun and aren were trailing us, then he looked at me terrified once we were at the 3rd store buying a few more clothes. Teruhashi found us. I looked over to where the two groups were and both ducked down.

Ren:nendos bound to find us soon.
Saiki:why does God hate me?
Ren:cause he gave you all this power and you don't abuse it.
Saiki:doesn't that earn me some kind of love?
Ren:maybe this is his way of love. I mean you got the most beautiful girl in the world acting dumb for you. You have a very loyal dumb friend, and people who surround you with nothing but affection and respect. The only person I'd consider who might be a negativity for you is maybe your broth...er..
Kusuke:now I would use a different set if words but I do agree.
Ren:wow...I was wrong.

Ku smiled at me, he looked more happy then usual and it made me smile. The past month with him constantly calling and checking on me made me very dependent on him specifically. Saiki was there when he wasn't and for other things he couldn't do. But ku really was there for all the worst stuff.

Kusuke:dearest brother i think you should spend time with your friends.
Nendo:BUDDY!
Kusuo:you'll regret this.

I laughed and ku grabbed my hand and took me to another store, they had hand tailored suits. He smiled as he held my hand and we walked in.

Ku:I missed you. Sorry I was gone, I had to make up the work I missed from spending the month with you.
Ren:don't apologize for doing your job. But why are we here I don't have enough for this place.
Ku:think of it as a gift. You know what they say, clothes make the man. And...I have a surprise for you after this, but you need to not be wearing...that.

He laughed at my clothes and we both got very expensive tailored suits. His was charcoal grey and mine was a very dark blue. Our ties matched one another and we left the store, I saw aren but only for a second. He hadn't texted me still.

Ku:how do you feel about taking a little trip with me?
Ren:how long will i be gone?
Ku:you'll be back by tonight.

I agreed and he took me to Okinawa. We only got to spend a few hours there and we didn't get to actually go to the beach part. We were in a very nice house and he was talking to someone over drinks while I pretended to listen.

Ku:and this is Ren. Hes the one I've told you about.
Man:Ren its wonderful to meet you. So you're interested in our college?
Ren:oh...of of course. Why wouldn't I be!

Ku smiled at me. The man was the headmaster at my dream college, I didn't have the money to get in so I was relying on grades but with the move I didn't have the same scholarship option any longer. Ku had gotten me accepted as long as I can pass with all As for the next 2 years of school. We got back on the plane and it was starting to get late.