aren

I introduced him to them and went upstairs to grab a change of clothes for him. He went into my bedroom and changed while I grabbed some snacks for us.

Ren:hey do you want tea?

I yelled as I walked into my room thinking he was done changing only to see him shirtless and still very soaked.

Aren:oh ya tea sounds good.

I couldn't move my eyes from his chest. How on earth does he have abs like that? We are 17! I shut the door and apologized as I ran downstairs to grab everything. And calm down a bit.  My grandparents smiled at me as I came down with a full flushed face.

Gma:oh so what happened?
Ren:I uh...he was still changing and it...surprised me
Gpa:ill kill him.
Gma:stop.
Ren:I just saw his abs.

They laughed at me a little and then my grandpa stopped me before going up. He hugged me and told me quietly that they had set up a doctor appointment to get top surgery. I'll be out for the entirety of December. I hugged him and thanked him, I got up and this time knocked on the door. Aren laughed and said come in, he was on my floor sitting and laying out his books. I set the snacks down and took his clothes to the laundry room to wash and dry. I soon sat down with him and started asking the questions on the pre test. He did ok, he got most of them right.

Aren:hey is it ok if I stay the night? My parents are gone for the weekend so I don't really have a reason to go home.
Ren:sure let me ask my grandparents.

They said yes and said they'd happily take him home whenever he needed to. They also told him he's welcome to stay for the weekend since they hated thinking of any child being home alone for an entire weekend. So as the sun started to set we went up to the roof to watch it.

Ren:you really like rooftops don't you.
Aren:I could say the same about you.
Ren:eh, so why are your parents gone?
Aren:not sure they didn't really tell me.
Ren:huh, is that normal?
Aren:I guess they don't leave for this long though so I'm assuming it's family related and I just gotta be patient before I'm allowed to know.

The sun was gone and the sky was purple. I saw saiki in his room with kaido and nendo annoying him, it didn't look like they noticed us.

Ren:we should get back in.
Aren:huh? Why?

I pointed and he jumped off the roof. In that moment after kaido and nendo saw me getting down slowly. I heard them call my name but ignored it and went in. We went to my room where I closed my blinds just in case.

Aren:so whered you want me to sleep?
Ren:oh...I uh I didn't think that through. I'll go get the guest room set up.

Aren grabbed my arm softly and shut my door before I could fully open it. In a swift motion he was up against me, the only light in my room was the TV. He moved his lips down my neck and whispered something in my ear. "Mind if I sleep with you?" Every part of me wanted to scream yes and no at the same time. I could feel his hand move to my chest and thats when I freaked out. I pushed him off and caught my breathe.

Aren:im sorry was that too far?
Ren:you...you can sleep in here if you want but...please don't touch my chest.

He nodded and I opened the window for some air to find saiki waiting at it along with kaido and nendo.

Kaido:hey we wanted to see if you wanted to...aren?
Aren:hey
Nendo:wait are you guys having a sleepover?!
Saiki:not sure, Ren looks pretty red
Aren:yeah, my parents are gone for the weekend and Ren was helping me study for the test that was postponed for Monday.

I stayed quiet and let them in. I left the room to tell my gparents what was going on and they hugged me tight. They told me how happy they were I was making such kind friends. I then went to make more snacks and get more drinks for everyone. As soon as I got it all I got a text from kusuke.

Ku:hey you doing alright?
Ren:yeah, wbu?
Ku:I heard you'll be getting top surgery this upcoming winter.
Ren:howd you find out?
Ku:....
Ren:thank you ku, I appreciate you paying for it but I can't repay you.
Ku:oh we're doing nicknames again?
Ren:no.
Ku:...I suppose your name is very short as it is now so a nickname wouldn't make sense. But I did like using nicknames when we were younger. You'd get so flustered.
Ren:have a good whatever time it is over there.
Ku:its very late.
Ren:you should sleep then.
Ku:if I came down would you go on a date with me?
Ren:no.
Ku:and why not? Do you have a crush on that kuboyasu kid?
Ren:well...maybe
Ku:I can wait till thats over.
Ren:ok, you'll be waiting awhile.

I stopped looking at my messages and put the phone in my pocket. I headed up and left the stuff on my desk. Kaido got excited and started eating, along with nendo. The two of them were on either side of aren so I sat with saiki on the bed.

Saiki:you ok?
Ren:your brother was messaging me when I was down there.
Saiki:im sorry.
Aren:what did he text you about?
Ren:oh..uh he helped my grandparents with something im getting in the winter. Which I found out about a few hours ago, ill be out of school that whole time. I won't be back until after new years.
Aren:wait really?!
Kaido:whoa where are you going?
Ren:ill tell you guys when it gets closer to me leaving. Ok?

They all nodded and saiki nudged me smiling. He thought to me "congrats on your top surgery." I smiled and saw aren stare daggers at him. We all started to watch a movie and kaido and nendo started a competition to see who can stay up the latest, they both passed out at the same time. Saiki went to his room to sleep and aren and I sat in my bed and whispered. It was 1am.

Aren: im sorry for earlier.
Ren:don't be. I'm...I'm getting surgery in the winter, im not comfortable with my chest so thats why I don't like it being touched...or seen. Only saiki knows about it. His brother paid for the operation.
Aren:is it serious?
Ren:please don't think about it, its not an emergency or anything like that. Im just relived its happening.

We talked alittle more and laid on my bed, I fell asleep on his chest. We woke up before the other two. I looked over at him as he slept, he seemed actually serene. Ive never seen him not looking a little stressed out. I tried to get out of bed without waking him but the second my hand left his chest he woke up and grabbed my hand looking right at me. As he saw my y/ec eyes looking terrified he calmed down and smiled softly.

Aren:sorry, habit.

He whispered to me and I smiled back at him as I climbed off to go to the bathroom. I saw saiki start to climb back into my room.

Ren:you didn't have to come back.
Saiki:my brothers back, its better than being there.

As I got out aren followed me. He made sure the door was shut and checked the hall, I told him there's another bathroom downstairs  but he shook his head and leaned into me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear again, softly and quickly left back to the room. "I wish they had left us alone but I'm still glad we got some alone time." My heart skipped and I ran to pee. I went downstairs where kusuke was waiting for me.

Ku:goodmorning, someone looks flustered.
Ren:kusuo is hiding from you in my room.
Ku:its not hiding, its avoiding. And I know. I'm not here for him.

As he said that all the guys came downstairs, they stood in the kitchen and I realized none of them have been introduced. So we did that awkward thing very quickly. Kaido was very polite and nendo seemed confused thinking my grandparents were my actual parents.

Ku:I actually came for a date with you, Ren. If you have the time.
Gma:aw how sweet you came all the way from England for a date?

My grandpa stared at me trying to get a read of what I was feeling but I think it confused him more. I didn't know how to feel. My brain was mush and I could only hear kusuo.

You should answer. Best response is no.

I kinda just moved passed him and grabbed a cup for coffee, I could feel everyone waiting for a response from me though.