𝟒𝟑→𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Start from the beginning

"Just remember this Rindou. Do not cross the line with my daughter. She's still minor..."

Then your Mom sits back straightly. Your eyes shook after hearing your Mom. The moment those words went inside Rindou's ears. He was shocked as well. He gulps and scratch his nape and look at the window.

"As...you wish."

He doesn't really know what to say but those words hit hard. He knows from the start that you're a minor and turning 18 next year. But bringing this up, it's like something he got hit by a slap from your Mom's words. Reality eats his mind. Every girlfriend he had, he didn't meet their parents because he only thought of them as a play toy who can be fucked to please him. Playing around made him happy. At least to get rid of his boredom. But then, the reality is reality. The girl she meets introduced him to her parents. He agreed because he thought that he can play around with you but then he fell. He fell from playing around with you.

He shouldn't have touched you. He remembers the day when he fucks you in your car months ago. Disappointed.

"Bye Rindou, take care of yourself. Say my greetings to your brother and your Mom!" You proclaim. You let go of his warm body and kissed his lips quickly.

"Sure. Take care as well. Sir, Ma'am, happy holidays."

"Let's go. Take care on the road, Rindou." Your Mom smiled at him and you all proceed inside. Your father helped you to carry your luggage as you're on your crutches. Around seven feet you look back. Rindou was looking at you as his both hands on his pocket.

"'I love you."

You mouthed and smiled sweetly at him. Rindou raises his left hand.

"'I love you."

The time you can no longer see him, you hold onto the necklace he gave you. You walk beside your Mom as she is busy manipulating the passports and the tickets.

"Mommy, we can go shopping there right?" You genuinely asked.

"Hmm. You can buy whatever you want."

--

As the plane takes off, it's time for Rindou to leave the airport and went back home alone.

He went to his Mom's penthouse. The hotel was extraordinary— in that every unit where occupied. Well, mostly those who live in the hotels are known, people. It's inevitably expensive to a normal person. After he brought back the car, he left on his own and drive to his Mom's place. He uses the elevator. Both sons' identity was left unknown and probably no one knew that their Mother has two sons.

He fixed his cap before pressing the passcode on the pin lock. It immediately opens with a mild tune. As he went inside, he uses his finger to put down his mask under his chin.

It's not too lively in the place but he can feel the presence of his mother. He walks in casually and put his coat on the rack.

"Hey..." Rindou look back when he heard Ran. Ran throw a can of beer. It was too sudden that Rindou catch the can promptly or else it'll make a mess. We wouldn't want that. Beers have been expensive recently. 

"You don't have to throw this to me," he impudently said.

"Can you stop me?" Ran said in sarcastic.

Rindou in response rolled his eyes and open the beer and drank on it. He walks inside the kitchen and there he saw Suha who's crying while drinking the canned beer as well. His Mom was comforting the young lady.

"I don't want to marry Aunty!!" She cried. The blonde woman with black highlights rubs Suha's head.

"I can't do anything about it, Suha. You should confide your parents about this."

"They won't listen to me. I like someone else. Why can't they don't understand it! I wish I was never born..."

"Uhh, the duck princess is crying..." Rindou teased and chuckled. Suha look at him with narrowed eyes. It can't even tell if it's narrowing or it's already swallowing because of her cries. Cheeks are red and puffing. She looks messy but can still keep her elegance.

"Shut up! You think this is funny!" She shouted. Rindou licked his lower lip and smirked.

"Yeah. As always, you're a cry baby. No wonder why they can decide on your own."

"Hmm, probably... If you make a mess with your name they'd stop," Ran suggested and sit on the chair.

"What do you mean by then, Ran?" Their mother asks curiously. Ran glanced at Rindou then smiled inwardly.

"Nothing really. It's a holiday so it's better to enjoy it rather than be sad."

"Yeah. Y/n's asking about you though," Rindou throw the can and once again look at his cousin whom you thought's been with her parents and busy. It's a lie and Rindou has a reason for that.

He didn't stay long at the kitchen and proceeded to the veranda. This time, it's something different. He needs to decide or else everything will terribly end. It's not only him but also his older brother. Both of them should decide on their own.

Tenjiku must win in the upcoming gang war.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Sorry for the long update ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

My fault since I was very hyped watching bleach, like why would I simp to Toshiro, scream Byakuya's name, get crazy by Grimmjow, dream of Ulquiorra, and get hypnotized by Shenji..凸( •̀_•́ )凸

And this Ran Akagi as well. I might actually die being a simp*