Truths are painful. She knows that too well. Now with Mrs. Song, she doesn't prepare to numb herself, just like all those years and open herself to drown with her lies. The woman is here to stab her with truths.

Daun is afraid of it.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Jimin perhaps mistakes her cold hands as cowardice of facing the woman, yet she is not. She is just afraid that whatever truth, it would hurt them all. And hurting them is not in her agenda.

She only nods and softly smiles. He then firmly squeezes her shoulders as he pushes her towards a seat.

Just like all those times, Mrs. Song introduces herself as if it's their first meeting and asks to record their session. No matter how they don't like it, they permit it. After all, this is what Mrs. Song does. With that, the questions begin.

"What do you mean, when you said you did it to save Daun?" Yoongi starts with his question.

"How sure of you that she has soul travel?" Namjoon inquires with his doubts.

"Isn't it a myth? A part of those fictional stories made by imaginative authors?" Jimin asks as his fingers firmly holds her good one.

"Is this dangerous?" Hoseok asks.

And there are many more.

Daun doesn't even know what question to ask. Instead, she gulps and looks at the woman straight to her eyes. "Please Mrs. Song. I need the truth."

Mrs. Song sighs and slides pictures on the table.

"Who is this?" Daun asks as she pics the bundle on her hands and studies the beautiful girl on it. She thinks she is in her teens. She is so peaceful as she sleeps. Then she shuffles for the next and gasps. There in the picture is the same girl with spots of bruises on her face and her arms. Daun swears there could be more underneath her hospital gown. She looks so much pained and thinned with whatever illness she had.

"What the fuck." Hoseok swears when he takes the pictures out from her hands. The others gasp as well as soon as their gaze lands to the dreadful picture. Why else, it is so familiar.

"My sister. My younger sister." Mrs. Song says, obviously holding the pain of her voice. "My only family."

"I...I'm sorry." Hoseok immediately politely says.

"Why are you showing us this?" Jin gently asks. His face a bit pale with what he had seen.

"She and I had been so close. I would tell her all my woes and she would tell me hers. There are many times that she would tell me detailed stories about her dreams. They were so vivid." Mrs. Song starts.

"Dreams?" Taehyungs asks.

"They are dreams of her together with two children and as we grew, the children also grew. Until a few months before her eighteenth birthday, she would say that she travelled to a dark house with wet floors and floating flames. There would be always two doors. She would open one and see a man in a hospital and the other in a soccer field."

"What's your point here?" Yoongi impatiently asks.

"Let her finish Yoonie." Daun whispers as she leans to the woman. With what is the woman saying, bits of her dreams come into mind. Bits that seem so clear yet hazed by time and her suppressions. It may be about Mrs. Song's younger sister's dreams, yet it feels like the woman is narrating hers.

"On her eighteenth birthday, she slept, and never woke up."

"What?" Jungkook gasps.

"She knew that the two in her dreams were her soulmates and so I searched for them. I remembered her telling me the hospital name, their names, and everything that she saw around them, as if she had walked around wherever they were."