I bite my lower lip and slightly look up to stop the tears forming in my eyes.  An unexplainable pain travel all over my body as I watch them smile at each other. 

I turn my gaze at Blair. She's smiling too. I feel anger rage on my chest but i just gritted my teeth and look away.

How can you still smile knowing you betray me? your cousin. How can you still look happy knowing you had an affair with my boyfriend.  I wish I had that audacity.

I rolled my eyes and  just drink the wine on my glass.

"It's too early for the wine Nami" Tita said that made me stop drinking

And with that everyone's eye is on me now. I gulped the wine on my mouth before looking at her

"The wine wouldn't bother if it's being drink early or late" I sarcastically respond and grab the glass again to drink the remaining wine on it

"Nami" Mommy says trying to threaten me

I ignore her and pour another on my glass. I can see how disappointed she was after I drink it all again in one sipping.

"Let Nami be, she's not a child anymore" Grandma look at me calmly

"And don't act like y'all care. Stop that disgusting act" I blurted out what's on my mind. I sighed before looking at them one by one

"You never di—"

A loud bang on the table made me shiver and stop my sentence. It was daddy, he was clenching his jaw and his anger is very evident.

"I do not tolerate disrespect in this table Nadine" Daddy said firmly while eyeing me. His dark features made me scared for a while but it eventually fade as i felt a single tear  on my left cheeks.

"Then tell me what you tolerate here" I asked firmly while looking at him. Tila nanghahamon ang ginawa kong pagbalik ng tingin sa kanya dahilan para di kaagad sya makabawi sa tanong ko.

I chuckled while wiping my tears. I then turn my glance at Tita Fiona before speaking.

"hmm?" I asked, waiting for her to respond on my question. Her eyebrow narrow and looked at me angrily

The tension starts to form and everyone in our table seems uncomfortable on their seats. It was pretty obvious that she's trying to cover up her fear by appearing feisty.  But it didn't work on me.

"You do not tolerate disrespect..." I speak again with more intensity and volume on the last word

"But you tolerated a whore"

Deafening silence roared after that sentence.

I can almost hear how Tita Fiona gritted her teeth and if stares can kill I'll be on the spot dead.  I smile devilishly with a feeling of victory in my body. 

"Tch tch tch" pang iinis ko pa ng makita na hindi nakapalag ang sinuman sa mga sinabi ko, sinabayan ko pa iyon ng bahagyang pag iling na animo'y dismayadong dismayado ako. I grab the bottle of wine and drink from it directly. They seem flashed by my actions but i couldn't care less.

"It's a shame to be part of this famil—"

"Enough of it already Nami!" Tita Fiona shouted  and her hand immediately land on my face. It was too late for me to get away from it.

Everyone gasped.

The bottle of wine scattered on the floor as it slipped on my hand after her slap.  I touched my cheeks as I'm looking at the red colored wine slowly fill the floor on the dining.  It looks blood.

Anger filled me as I held my head up again. I grin and clenched my jaw. My body heat up as I caught Blair staring at me madly. But then it slowly burn out as she saw how bigger my range of madness is.  Everyone is already standing and the tension is at it's peak.

"How does it feel fucking my boyfriend?" I asked firmly

She gulped and  back off a little at my question.

"Is it good?" Hmmm?" I asked again, Blair started sobbing. I laughed pathetically at her.

"How does it feel having your daughter pregnant at 17?" I laughed loudly as I glance at now red-faced  Tita Fiona. I grin with satisfaction as i saw how irritated they are. It's not fair that I'm the only suffering in this table.  I act innocently and that made her angrier.

She clenched her jaw and ready to attacked  me again with another slap but mommy held her hand to stop it.

"Enough Fiona" she said coldly "stop hurting my daughter"

"Walang respeto ang anak mo" Tita Fiona reason up

"Let's not talk about the respect here" Mom answered back, emphasizing the word respect

Tita Fiona's eyes widen as she looked at Mom directly. Tila di iyon makapaniwala sa tinutumbok na ideya ng pahayag na iyon.

Ilang segundo silang nagpalitan ng mga tingin bago natigil ng magsalita si Grandma.

"Enough of it Fiona and you Nami" Grandma says with a cold tone. Everyone glance at her after that.

She sat slowly at her chair while the rest of us just watched her intently. Grandma is the warmth of this house and seeing her behave as cold as tonight's breeze somehow scares me. 

"I put all my effort in this noche buena"  she said in a low voice, most disappointed tone I've ever heard

"Hindi pa pwedeng ipaubaya nyo nalang sa akin ang gabing to?" She asked sadly

" I think I was wrong on putting all the efforts just for us be complete..." dismayadong dugtong nya tsaka muling naupo

Guilt travel in my body.

"Apologized to Grandma Nami" Tita Fiona blurted out with authority

Nagpantig ang tenga ko doon at mabilis na bumaling sa kanya. Mabilis ding nabura ang nararamdaman kong awa kay Grandma dahil doon.

"Ang kapal ng muka nyo" wala sa sariling nasabi ko nalang dahil sa galit

"Nami!" Daddy shouted making me jump a little. I shrugged it out after that

"Why am I the one who's going to apologize when it's me who literally got betrayed? It should be that whore! " I shouted in menace and pointed out Blair

"Para sa isang lalaki mawawalan ka ng respeto sa amin?" Dimayadong bulyaw sa akin ni Daddy tsaka sya mabilis na naglakad paalis sa kinatatayuaan. Naiwan akong hinahabol na lamang ang mga hakbang nya gamit ang aking mga mata.

Para sa isang lalaki.

My body froze as I analyze what Dad just said. Ganoon ba ang tingin nya sakin? It's not just about a boy! Sigaw ng utak ko tsaka naramdaman ang halo halong emosyon na nagpabigat pa lalo sa mga tubig nanamuuo na sa aking mga mata.

Tears uncontrollably fell from my eyes as I try my best to swallow that statement. The realization that no one in my family will ever understand why I'm acting this way makes me wanna throw up. I sob loudly as he vanished in the area.

Nanlulumo akong napaupo tsaka doon mas lalong humagulgol.

It was a different kind of pain when your own family invalidate your feelings.  Bakit di nila maintindihan na nagkakaganito ako kasi nasaktan ako. Kasi niloko ako. Kasi naiwan ako. Kasi pinagpalit ako. Sa paanong paraan ko ba dapat sabihin? I cried harder with those thoughts.

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pagsagot sa mga tanong sa utak ko ng makaramdam ako ng kung sinong  humawak sa balikat ko.

I was full of anger so I forcedly grab the hand and throw it away.

"GRANDMA!" everyone shouted and it stunned me

Before I can even react I saw how grandma slip on the wine at the floor before slowly hitting it with her head.

My eyes widen and I was froze to death.

"MAMA!" Mommy screamed in horror as the blood on Grandma's head started to darken the already red-colored wine on the floor.