8 - Gaining His Trust

Consider leaving a follow? (Thanks!)

George hid away in the corner of the room growling at dream. He wanted to stand his ground even though anyone could tell he was just scared. For some strange reason, he still had his eyes tightly shut. Dream had no idea what bad had given him, but it definitely gave George some sort of energy boost. Dream didn't know what to do, and he didn't know why he was acting like this.

"He can't hurt you. He will pass out in a few minutes due to exhaustion. He won't last long without those tubes supporting him. Poor muffin must be terrified, he doesn't even know what's going on." Bad tried walking over to George as he reassured Dream and Sapnap that he was ok. It was just the treatment that Bad had given him that was gradually healing him.

"Bad, do you know what's wrong with him? The doctors inside the hospital said he was infected with something." Sapnap said as he slowly walked over to stand by Dream's side.

"Well, From what I can tell he must have eaten something poisonous. Possibly some sort of plant since you guys found him in the woods if I'm not mistaken? The plant must be attacking the poor muffins organs." Bad said as he was watching George. George tried saying something before he collapsed onto the floor again. He mumbled something as he layed on the cold wooden floor.

Sapnap and Bad carefully lifted him up to place him back on the warm blanket. Dream stood staring for a second. He was thinking about George.

Dream's thoughts:
'What pack is he from? Does he not have a pack? Does he have a family? Is he alone? Is he an alpha? Beta? Maybe Omega? Is he going to survive? His hair looks so soft,'

Dream stopped rethinking about what he just said to himself. He decided to put his thoughts aside, thinking it was just his Alpha side taking over wanting to protect the boy. He walked over to help Sapnap and bad, they were both sat on either side of him, with all the tubes and liquids flowing through the brunette's body.

It took a while before George was leaping forwards trying to escape again. They all held him down immediately trying to calm him down, trying to reassure him that he was safe here. Dream grabbed the boys hand and held it tightly. That was when George was becoming weak and stopped struggling, and laid down. Dream kept a close eye on the boy making sure he was ok.

*bzzz bzzz* a small buzzing sound came from Bad's pocket. It startled George a bit but dream continued to hold his hand close. Making sure he stayed calm.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I have to go now... make sure he doesn't take those tubes out. Those are helping him with his infection, if he feels unwell call me and I will let you know what to give him to ease the pain." Bad carefully got up and left giving a small smile at them before he closed the door behind him.

Dream and Sapnap stared at each other  then at George. He still had his eyes not fully open. He either had them closed or had them faintly closed. This caused Sapnap and Dream to have question.

"So...ummm, hi?" Sapnap spoke trying to start a conversation. "I'm Sapnap and this is dream." He said with a smile, trying to make the conversation seem less awkward.

"Hello..." George replied in a very shy voice.

"So... why do you keep your eyes closed so much, if you don't mind me asking?" Dream hesitated asking, but he was just to curious. He wanted to know.

George let out a sigh as he let go of Dream's hand and sat up. He was still very weak and needed help lifting himself up. He put his head down and played with his fingers nervously. He than lifted his head up and opened both eyes.

One eye was a deep chocolate colour, it looked beautiful. Where as his other eye had no colour. As if it was drained of colour. It was a pearl white colour with a bit of grey. His white eye used to be a deep blue colour in the past but now it was gone. A tear rolled down the brunette's face.

"Can you see in that eye?" Dream spoke quietly as he reached down to hold George's hand, as George shook his head, meaning he couldn't see in that eye. More tears fell down the boys cheeks. "Don't cry" Dreams said in a friendly tone. "You don't have to be upset, at least you can still see the beauty of the world through your other beautiful eye." Dream said trying to make George smile, but it only made him frown and shake his head in disagreement which confused Dream.

"No, no I can't... I'm also colourblind. I don't even know what you truly look like. Or what I'm even wearing." Dreams eyes widened as George's response.

"Oh cr*p. I'm so so sorry, I had no idea." Dream felt very bad for what he said to him. He didn't know. "Well, emmm... are you hungry? Damn, obviously you're hungry. That was such a stupid question." Dreams walked over to the kitchen searching for something to make. All he had was some raw lamb that Sapnap has brought him from hunting a few days before.

"Hey George, do you think your wolf has enough energy to come out for a bit?"

"Emm, yeah I think so, I can try and see. Why?"

Dream ignored his question as he walked over towards the room George was in holding a full piece of lamb for him. George immediately switched into his wolf form, and Sapnap made sure he didn't accidentally disconnect any of his tubes.

His wolf started to rip the lamb apart. Savouring every little bit. As if he hadn't eaten in days, literally. His mouth watered from the sides of the lamb as his sharp teeth dug into the meat. Shredding apart each part before devouring it. George and his wolf missed the feeling of having a full stomach. They couldn't even recall the last time they had such a big meal. He had only eaten about half of it before he was full. He only had a small stomach as he was only a small person.

After eating. George changed back into his human form. And sat down as Dream and Sapnap both looked at him. They were both shocked at how George acted. They had never seen someone so desperate for food, but they understood why.

Dream had a spare room in his house. He decided that George would be staying with him for a while, so he decided he would be giving him a private room to sleep in. Sapnap helped Dream set up the room with new clean bed sheets, some clean clothes that Sapnap had brought from the shop for him whilst he was at the hospital, and also the things that bad had left to look after George with.

As soon as the room was ready, dream and Sapnap helped George get there. He was still quite weak, so Dream carried him up the stairs, and Sapnap brought the bag that the tubes were coming from. The bag was filled with a bunch of multicoloured liquids.

He spent the rest of the night resting in his room. Whilst Dream and Sapnap were chilling downstairs on the sofa watching a movie together.

Tada another chapter, hope you liked it. Please remember to vote and stay hydrated also eat something :)

Words: 1289