4 - Finding George

This is we're the story truly begins, hope you like it! (●''●) This chapter will also be much longer.

Tonight, was the night that dream adored the most. The night anything could happen with nobody stopping them. Everyone in his pack would be given permission to leave the borders of the city to venture out into the wild. They were allowed to do anything they wanted without anyone stopping them. The last time this happened, was around 1 and a half years ago, but this time they were letting people go even further into the woodland areas. (They could be free like real wolves now).

For the past 4 weeks, the guards of the pack had been scanning the Woods in the dark to check everything was safe and ready for the big night. This must have been all the voices George has been hearing at night. The 'new' woodlands had supposedly never been used by any other packs and no-one ever walked through this area, just as if it was abandoned. It was surprisingly clean and looked like it was once taken care of, little did they know a little omega named George has been living there alone for years keeping the woods nice and clean.

The leader of the pack was hosting a meeting with all the; alphas, betas and omegas invited to celebrate the special event. Usually when all wolves come together, this means that something bad was going to happen. Omegas were not treated as greatly as the other wolves, they were looked down upon. They were seen as nothing more than servants, or you could say slaves. They didn't really get much respect or any respect at all. But tonight, the omegas and betas were treated the same as the alphas. Tonight, was a time for them to extend their pack.

After the long meeting, everyone left to go to their homes. Some people wanted to stay home this time. They were not very comfortable around 'new' things. Other people however, including dream and Sapnap, took this as an opportunity to go hunting and try to get their next month worth of supplies. Dream would just trade the things he found in for money and drugs. He didn't really care about 'extending' the pack.

A few minutes had passed before the group of around 300 people stood impatiently waiting at the metal gates to open. They have around 3 minutes left to wait until the gates are opened and the crowd of people would flood into the wide open space to explore the new territory . Dream and Sapnap stood at the side of the crowd in no rush. They didn't really have a plan on what they were going to do.

Dream had a lime green thick waterproof jacket that he had over a white t-shirt with a black smiley face on. He also had some baggy grey sweats that held up his black and yellow checkered belt. He had two bottle of water attached to his belt and a looped fabric hook that would hold his sword. He also had black gloves that covered all of his hand, and a pair of green trainers.

Sapnap on the other hand wore a plain black long sleeved top, with a plain white shirt sleeved top over it. It had a picture of a fire in the middle. He also had some black ripped jeans that were being held up by a black belt. His shoes were also pitch black with a bit of white checkers on them . Sapnap also wore a white bandana on his head. For 'decor' as he would say.

They both had knifes in their pockets at the side of their legs. The pockets were designed to carry knifes, Sapnap also had a few lighters. He lived messing with fire it was like he could talk to it and control it, fire was his friend sir you could tell from his shirt.

After a few minuets the gates had opened. And chaos broke out, everyone rushed in to explore the new surroundings. Everyone headed forwards deeper into the woodlands. Dream and Sapnap were the last of the crowd to leave.

"Hey, Sapnap. We should head a different way. If we follow them, they will scare all the animals away" dream spoke.

Sapnap nodded and followed behind dream.