6 - Awaken

Another chapter is out!! Chapters will be a bit delayed due to school but I will try to post as much as I can, hope you are having a great day/night <3

Dream and Sapnap waited almost 3 weeks for George. But George was taking ages to heal. He was still small and skinny and his bones could be seen, he looked like a corpse. George was still peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed as Dream and Sapnap waited by his side patiently, waiting for him to wake up.

Finally Sapnap spoke, "Dream, I'm gonna head home... I can't stay another night." He stood up silently and got all of his belongings, leaving dream alone in the room with the poor boy.

"That's fine sap, when he wakes up I will give you a call. Sleep well." Dream smiled as his best friend as he left the room and sat silently next to George, looking at him. As he sat in the room he laid his hand next to the boys hand slowly holding it, it felt comforting. He watched all of the boys beautiful features as he laid on the bed like an angel. He only lifted his head up when the nurses entered in to change the tubes that were helping George breath properly, he was being given a constant supply of food which was being slowly forced down the boy's throat through one of the tubes.

Dream noticed that every time the nurse would change the tube into a new one the boy would move a little, giving him sighns that he was still alive yet to weak to be awake at the moment. The nurses had added a new tube around 15minutes ago, and dream was still holding the boys hand. Dream didn't know why he felt so attached to the boy, but he knew he couldn't give up and he would keep the boys safe no matter what. He was still watching and waiting for Him to open his delicate eyes. And he wasn't going to stop waiting.

Another long day has passed and Dream was getting up from his wooden chair that he has slept on the last night. His eyes drifted over to look at the boy again. He noticed that his ears were slowly twitching, as if there was some creature on them. He walked over to the boy to see what was causing this, maybe there was something in his ear? He didn't see anything but fluffy brown hair and his small fragile ears. He decided to try and comfort him again and put his hand against his small head.

George felt a hand resting on him, it felt nice. He didn't know who it was but it made him feel safe. He was slowly starting to wake up from his deep sleep. (sleeping beauty 😫) the last thing George remembered was being in the cave and hearing the quiet sound of voices echoing at the back. He felt warm from being in a proper room after 5years, he wasn't used to the warmth as he has been living his life in a cave, he hasn't seen or talked to people in years, and didn't even remember what they looked like.

After a while George finally started to open his eyes. He starred at the new surrounding and felt a panic rise in him and rush through his whole body. George was terrified. He didn't know here he was or what was going to happen, what if someone was going to hurt him!? Dream on the other hand had still not seen the boys eyes open yet, he was more focused on the fact that his ears where twitching and they had started to move more as time passed by.

George could feel the tubes in him which he didn't like. He didn't like it at all, he despised it. The first thing he did was leap towards the tubes and tried to pull out each tube individually. If there was one thing about George it was that if he didn't like something he would get rid of it. He struggled to pull the tube out that was going down his throat, he slowly dragged it up and gagged at the movement of it, he felt like he was going to be sick.

After some struggling he was finally free from the tubes, he than tried to get out of bed. His legs gave up on him as he tried so hard to stand back up. He had not been able to walk for so long he could hardly move a muscle. George was so weak it hurt him, he felt useless that he couldn't even stand up. Dream leaped towards him as he saw the boy fall onto the hard marble ground, holding him up and bringing him back to the bed.