Finding Aiwei

"I'm so bored!" Anima groaned, the teenagers had been following Aiwei's trail for a good few hours making the tall girl bored and frustrated as sand kept getting into her hair making it messy "quiet down before I make you sit in the back" Asami told Anima making the girl sigh crossing her arms and leaning back into her seat.

"Aiwei's definitely been through here" Korra informed them, they looked round and saw a little town, it smelled worse then it looked making Anima gag as she tried to hold down the vomit that was trying to come out "hopefully he didn't stay, this place reeks" Anima says her voice a little distorted by her holding her nose closed.

"we should ask around maybe someone's seen him" Mako says as they all left the jeep and entered a bar, Bolin looked to his right and saw a picture of himself and smiled "ooh, look, they have a mover poster of me, must be big nuttuk fans, I'll go over and say hello" before Bolin could go Mako grabbed the back of his shirt stopping him from moving "no, those are wanted posters, and there's one for each of us"

Anima walked up to her poster and scoffed as she ripped it off the wall and showed the others "this angle makes my noise look so big, why didn't anyone tell me I had a massive noise, and my ears! For spirits sake Republic city police can't take a good photo!" Anima moaned as she kept starring that the photo.

"wanted by her majesty, the earth queen, for crimes against the kingdom, I'm guessing this because we took her Airbender" Mako read the sign making Korra's shoulders rise as she had an angry pout on her face "they weren't hers to keep" she then grabbed her two side tails as her face got ever more annoyed "I swear, if I ever see her pinchy little queen face again, I AM GONNA!-"

"uh guys" Asami's slightly scared voice could hmbe heard bringing to the teens attention that they were in a bar full of bounty hunters "we should get out of here" they all then rushed out of the bar and quickly got back on Aiwei's trail.

"you know your nose and ears aren't that big right?" Asami asked her best friend as the purple eyed girl kept looking at the poster "says you miss perfect" Anima smirked as Asami rolled her eyes "Korra would agree with me"

"yeah but that's because she has to, you know the saying happy wife happy life" Anima realised what she said and blushed a little "thinking about marriage already marriage huh?" Asami smirked as Anima playfully slapped her arm "you best not tell Korra, I'm gonna plan a big proposal and it's gonna be so good" Anima's eyes sparkled as she fantasized about the day her and Korra would marry each other and truly be together for the rest of their lives.

"Naga found something!" Korra shouted as she earth bended a massive boulder out of the way to reveal Aiwei's escape jeep, Naga then lightiy nudged Korra asking for a treat for finding the jeep but Korra didn't have any "I'm sorry, I forgot to bring treats, but good girl" Korra rubbed the polar bear dog's face but she just turned round making her tail hit Korra's face "you monster" Anima gasped before reaching into her pocket and bringing out a bag of Naga's favourite treats.

"here Naga, I can't believe your mama didn't bring you any treats" Anima says on a baby voice as Naga's tail wagged as she ate the treat "stop trying to take Naga from me" Korra crossed her arms as the other three went close to the jeep "I don't have to try hard" the purple eyed girl then put the bag of treats back into her pocket went closer to the jeep "Bolin and I will investigate the misty palms oasis and see if he's holded up there" Mako says but Korra turned his way "I'm coming to"

"no, you wait here with Anima and Asami in case he comes back, besides we don't want to call to much attention to ourselves" Mako did have a point haveing the Avatar with you would cause you get a lot of attention and Korra understood that and agreed to wait with the other girls as the two boys went into town with ridiculous disguises that Bolin put together.

"ah some relaxation time, I'm gonna go lay with Naga" Anima smiled as she went to Naga a good few feet away from Asami and Korra.

Korra watched her girlfriend lay with Naga as the polar bear dog wagged her tail in happiness as Anima gave her another treat and stroked her head, Korra smiled for a second but then sighed as she sat on a tall rock facing the small town.

The two boys had been gone for a good half hour and Asami noticed Korra's less then happy mood "are you ok?" Asami's voice could be heard as she was searching the jeep for anything that could help locate Aiwai quicker "I'm just frustrated, what does Zaheer want with me and Amy, what's he gonna do to us, to her" Korra mumbled the last part, she was scared that Zaheer would hurt Anima.

Korra looked down and started fidgeting with her fingers, she'd noticed that something was wrong with Anima, eversince the almost kidnapping, the purple eyed girl would zone out for a few seconds, her hands shaking but somehow always caught herself when Korra looked her way, but Korra knew her girlfriend and knew something was bothing her and she wanted to find out.

"I don't know, but I think I found a clue" Korra jumped off the rock and Asami handed her a piece of paper "Xai Bau's Grove sundown, this must be where and when Aiwei's going to meet Zaheer" Asami then pulled out a map and placed it on the bonnet of the jeep and began to look for the grove.

Meanwhile Anima layed comfortably on Naga, who had her tail wrapped around the girl, the tall girl smiled as she gently played with the white tail of the animal "are you ok in this heat Naga?" Anima asked and the polar bear dog was slightly breathing heavily indicating she was not doing so well "do you want some water?"

Naga's head popped up slightly and Anima smiled before bending as much  water as she could from the air and floated it in front of Naga, who happily started drinking from the floating ball of water "you're a good girl, Naga" Anima stroked the dogs head gently with her free hand.

"we found Aiwei hiding in an Inn" Mako's voice could be heard making the purple eyed girl get up and walk over to the others "that's great we found something too" Asami handed the paper to Mako "it looks like hes going to meet Zaheer at sundown at a place called Xai Bau's Grove, but I can't find it anywhere on the map" the Sato girl says grabbing the map again.

"let's go bust Aiwei's door down and finally get some answers" Korra says clenching her fist but Mako immediately shut her down "no, once Aiwei knows we're on to him, we lose our advantage"

Korra sighed as she looked away from the teen boy "what if we just stake out his room and when he leaves just follow him to this grove thingy" Anima suggested and they all agreed it was the best course of action.

They all started walking, Anima and Korra sightly behind the other two, towards the town "are you ok? you've been acting..different" Korra spoke gently but Anima just smiled "I'm completely fine, but thanks for asking Kory" the tall girl kissed the Avatar's cheek and grabbed her hand gently as they kept walking.

Korra sighed, she didn't like not knowing things, Anima would tell her in time but the blue eyed girl was worried and soon that worry would be very well deserved.