Captured Then Escaping

Anima groaned as her, Asmai, Mako and Bolin were thrown onto the floor, their plan didn't work and they were now captured.

Anima felt Korra lift her head up a little onto her lap, the Avatar checked her for any wounds, but apart from small cuts on her face and a bruised cheek, she was ok "congratulations, everyone" Unalaq entered the tent causing Korra to look disgusted "you've all got front row seats for the beginning of the new world order"

"you don't know what you're doing Unalaq" Korra looked at her uncle "freeing Vaatu won't make you powerful it will only make you a traitor to  everything good that's happend for the last 10'000 years" her voice cracked a little, Anima's eyes opened slowly and she saw that she was on Korra's lap, her eyes glanced around until she saw Unalaq.

"you think what Avatar Wan and Spirit bender Willow did was good?" he asked "driving almost all the spirits from this world? they haven't brought balance, only chaos" his face then hardened as his eyebrows crossed "you call yourselves the bridge between the two worlds, but there shouldn't be a bridge we should live together as one" Anima groaned as she rises from Korra's lap, but the Avatar held her close to her "Even if Vaatu escapes, we'll put him right back in that prison like Wan and Willow did"

Unalaq sighed "it is true that when Wan and Willow fused with Raava and Seeta they tipped the scales in their favour" he then went closer to Anima going down to her level "but this time, I'll be here to level the playing field" he then got up and walked next to his son and daughter, his back still facing the group "when harmonic convergence comes, I will fuse with Vaatu and together we will become the new avatar.... A dark avatar your era is over" everyone's eyes widened as Unalaq smiled, at their faces.

"think about what you're doing" Tonroq stained as his chains shaked from the movements of his body "I know that you've always had a deep connection with spirits, but you're still a man, you're still my brother, you're Eska and Desna's father are you willing to throw your humanity away to become a monster?" Tonroq coughed a little as he ended his speech, but it only made his brother scoff.

"I'll be no more of a monster than your own daughter and her pathetic sidekick, the only difference is, while Korra can barely recognise her own spiritual power, I will be in complete alignment with mine, Vattu and I will be as one, no one will be able to stand against us" Unalaq then turned around heading to the exit "keep them locked up after the harmonic convergence, I will come for Korra and Anima"

"yes father" Eska says as he walked out

Anima then got off Korra and went towards Tenzin and Kya, the two siblings being close together "are you both ok?" she asked as she flinched from the pain in her arm, she'd hit it hard as she fell from Oogie, causing it to ache whenever she moved it.

Tenzin looked down, Sadness in his eyes "I've failed in every way" Tenzin says as he kept staring at the floor "we've lost Jinora forever"

"theres still a chance, they didn't get Bumi" Kya informed her brother but Tenzin she groaned as his head went down further, Anima looked at Korra and saw a long cut on her cheek, she immediately went to korra and lightly grabbed her face "are you ok?" she asked and Korra smiled lightly "you're more hurt then me, I should be asking you that" Korra sighed as they touched four heads, with their eyes closed "you're more important" Anima mumbled softly so Korra couldn't hear her, the to looked at each other and Anima smiled at Korra's hair.

"I like your hair, looks nice when it's a little messed up" Anima complimented her spiritmate as she moved a couple of hairs out the way of Korra's eye, the little gesture made Korra smile lightly "we need to get out of here" Anima whispered and Korra agreed, the two glanced towards Eska and Desna as they looked out of the tent.

"Eska, Desna listen to me" Korra spoke up getting the twins attention as they looked towards their cousin "you've got to help us stop Unalaq, I know he's your father, but Vaatu has made him completely crazy" Korra tried to get the twins to help but they just stood there, completely unfazed "we will never turn on our father"

Anima sighed looking down "please, just let us out, if you do we can stop him from destroying litterlly everything on the planet" Anima then looked up to the twins with her dull eyes "once he fuses with Vaatu, no one will be safe, he won't even be your father anymore" Anima explained but Desna quickly walked towards the purple eyed girl "you don't know what your talking about!" he yelled

"our father is the wisest man in the world, if he says what he is doing is right, I believe him" he says in a serious voice as he walked back towards his sister.

Suddenly Bumi came flighing in on a chair knocking the twins out as he stopped in front of the group "all right, guys. Rescue time" he smiled as everyone looked at him shocked.

He untied everyone and they walked out of the tent to see the entire camp, destroyed "Bumi, how did you manage to take out this entire encampment on your own?" Tenzin asked bewildered by the destruction he saw in front of him.

"I did it all with my trusty flute and-oh, never mind you wouldn't believe it anyway, let's get moving" he says walking off towards the portal.

They traveled to the centre of the portal and stopped just before they went in "you run into the portal" Tonroq strained "I'll try and hold off anyone who comes after you" Korra looked towards her father with a concerned face "no, your too hurt, you need a healer"

Anima then looked towards Asmai "Sami could you take Oogie and Tonroq back to Senna?" Asmai nodded and Anima looked back towards Tonroq "you've done your best, but now this is mine and Korra's fight" Tonroq sighed as he looked towards Korra "Korra, I love you" he says bringing his daughter into a hug "I love you too, dad" she says softly as she wrapped her arms around her father.

Tonroq then looked towards Anima, she walked forward towards the wounded man "keep her safe" he says and Ana nodded "I'll try my best" Tonroq and Asmai left on Oogie, leaving the others, Korra then looked round at her friends and loved ones.

"once were inside, you find Jinora" Korra says towards Tenzin, she then looked towards the two brothers "Mako and Bolin will take care of Unalaq, while me and Amy close the portal so Vaatu can't escape" she says and Bolin panics slightly.

"wait a second, worst case scenario, so we're fighting Unalaq, you close the portal, and let's just say something happens to you, are we gonna be trapped in there for eternity?" he asked but Anima just sighed as she face palmed "you do know there's a second portal right?" she asked the man child who had a realisation upon his face.

"anyway if everything goes as planned we'll all walk out after Harmonic convergence" the purple eyed girl then sighed as a look of seriousness crossed her face "if not...." she couldn't say anything so she just sighed again "let's go"

The group looked towards the portal, Anima felt Korra gently grab her hand making her glance at the blue eyed girl "ready?" korra asked, Anima smiled lightly as she her grip tightened on avatar's hand slightly "always"

Korra smiled as they all ran towards the portal, going though it, ready to face the evil within.