New Arrivals On The Island

It's being a couple of days since the incident at Sato Mansion, right now, Korra and Anima along with the air bending kids were waiting at the dock, they saw the boat with Asmai, Bolin and Mako dock and they waved to them "you're finally here! Ikki yelled, she had being waiting to properly meet her older sisters and Korra's new friends.

Anima had told the air bending children that she was their sister, and they took it really well, Ikki said it made everything so much better because they already had a close bond, at least now it was known why.

"welcome to Air Temple Island!" Jinora says as the three walked ashore "your new home" Ikki says with a big smile "yes, welcome to my domain" Meelo says pointing to himself.

"well aren't you sweet, little monk child" Bolin says leaning towards Meelo "If anything this is my domain pip squeak" Anima says as Pabu jumped off his shoulder and ran across the ground "what's that fuzzy creature?" the little boy asked ignoring Anima's comment, they watched as Pabu went towards Naga "that is a fire ferret, an arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forests of the central earth kingdom" Jinora says as Ikki ran towards Pabu "he's cute!" she shrieked and tried to catch him.

"I don't think he likes that" Anima says but Ikki continues to chase the small animal, she just chuckled and turned her attention back towards the arriving guests "thanks for sending the air acolytes to help us with the move" Mako says as he walked off the boat.

"yes, they've been amazing, such tireless workers" Asmai says as two air acolytes came off the boat with a large pile of luggage "spirits Sami, how much does one woman need!" Anima says in surprise "I thought you was only bringing a few things?" Korra says but Mako just lightly chuckled "trust me, it could of been worse"

"worse then 10 full bags of what I'm presuming is just hair products" Anima lightly chuckled and Asami fake pouted "I'll have you know that one of those bags has a gift for you" Korra narrowed her eyebrows 'gift?' she thought with a jealously tone.

Anima raised her eyebrow and put on a smirk, Asami playfully rolled her eyebrows "but yes most of them is for my hair" Asmai and Anima both chuckle as they began walking up the dock.

Korra fast walked to be next to Anima, not wanting for Asami and Anima to be alone, as they were walking, Asami looked to see Meelo smiling at her "you're pretty can I have some of your hair?" he asked holding out his hand, Mako smirked "looks like  have some competition"

Suddenly Ikki jumped in front of the group making them stop "and now for the grand tour, the flying bison sleep in those caves down there and that's the temple grandpa Aang and Gran Gran Cara built and that's the greenhouse where we grow the vegetables we eat" she says rather fast while posting in the various directions.

"I have a couple questions" Bolin says getting Ikki's attention "is this an all vegetarian island? Is that where you train air bending? Do we have to wear air acolyte clothes? Do we each get are own sky bison? And final question, How many trees are on this island?" Anima raised her eyebrow at Bolin, he sure loved questions, she then looked at her littlest sister who had her finger on her lip" yes, yes, no, no, 10'552" she smiled leaving the group a little taken back at the tree part of the answers.

"uh, Kiki why don't we take our beautiful guests to their rooms" Anima says getting a slight blush out of all three "where would we be staying?" Mako asked and Meelo jumped onto his head "because your a boy you stay on that side of the island" he then moved Mako's head to the side he was talking about.

"I'd be happy to show you to the men's dormitory" Jinora says, a slight blush on her face "I'm a boy" Bolin says before following "see you soon Bolly" Anima chuckled as Korra turned towards Meelo "why don't you go with the boys too?"

Meelo then looks at Asami "we shall meet again soon, beautiful woman" he then ran off to catch up with the other three "shes a bit out of your league Lolo!" Anima shouts as Meelo caught up with the others "no she isn't"

Anima and Asami laugh, Korra looks on in envy as she noticed the closeness of the two "come on" she says quickly "we'll show you to your room" Korra walks off, Asmai and Anima start walking but leave a little distance so they can talk "so how you feeling?" the purple eyed girl asked the green eyed one, who sighed a little "I'm doing better, now that I'll be living with my best friend" Anima smiles brightly, a little blush going to her face, Meanwhile Korra glances behind her and saw the interaction, her fist clenched, the tanned girl slowed her walking pace to be closer to them "so what you two talking about?" she asked putting in a somewhat fake smile "oh nothing much, Sami was just saying we could have a sleep over sometime" Korra's eyebrows narrowed "just the two of you?" she asked a slight jealous time in her voice "aww Kory no need to be jelly, you'll be there to, we'll do each others hair and stuff that we don't normally do, it will be fun" during her sentence, Anima had placed her arm over Korra's shoulder, making the Avatar blush, but she smiled at the thought of a sleep over.

"sounds nice" she says shyly making the two girls smile "I knew you'd like the sound the of that" Anima teased as they walked inside the girls dormitory building "Asmai, did you know Korra likes Mako?" Ikki asked, Korra's head quickly looked towards the little girl, her face contorted in a way that seemed like an explosion was going off in her head as she silently screamed enraged, her head suddenly returned to normal as she nervously looked between Ikki and Asami "oh, uh, no I wasn't completely aware of that" she lied to not get Anima in trouble with Korra for telling her.

Korra then lightly grabbed Asami's arm and pulled her towards her room, which was next to her and opposite Animas, she opened the door allowing the two girls in but shut them on Ikki "hey!"

"run along, Ikki!" Korra yelled annoyed, as the Avatar leaned on the door and sighed Anika saw the nervousness and Awkwardness coming straight away so she decided to lead the situation "anyway, Sami welcome to your new room, it may not be what you're used to, but we hope you enjoy your stay on Air Temple Island" Anima smiles making the green eyed girl smile to.

"thank you, Amy, but I'm glad to be here, nothing reminds me of my father, thank you for your hospitality" suddenly they're was a knock in the door "Ikki I swear if you don't leave us alone, I'm gonna-" Korra stopes he soon to be threat as Tenzin opened the door making her eyes wide in surprise "uh, Tenzin come right in" she says awkwardly as he walked in "good day, ladies, Asmai welcome to the island" he greeted and Asmai bowed "thank you for having me"

Tenzin did a polite smile before turning towards Anima and Korra "Lin's replacement Saikhan, is going to the be inducted as the new chief of police later, we should all be there" Anima sighed as she shook her head "I'm not going" her voice was so soft it always came out in a whisper, Tenzin sighed but understood, who want to see their mother's replacement "that's ok, Korra and I will go" he says.

Korra hugged Anima saying goodbye as she went with Tenzin, Asmai then hugged Anima "it will be ok, your mom will be better in no time" Anima smiled as he friend as she started to help her unpack her things.