Break Out

Asami and Anima got thrown into a metal cell after they were processed, which took the full night, but they thrown so hard they landed on the floor making them groan in pain "you ok Sami?" Anima asked rubbing her head as she got up a d offered her hand to Asami "yeah, I'm alright" she says taking the purple eyed girls hand.

"so how long do you think we'll be in here till Tenzin can get us out?" Anima asked as she sat on the on the bed "I don't think he'll be able to get us out" Asami replied sitting next to Anima "why?" the girl asked squinting her eyes in confusion "he's on the council, there's no higher authority"

"Tarrlok will want us to stay in here, so he will of ordered the new chief to keep us in" Asami said leaning back on the wall "it's times like this I hated my mom being the chief of police" Anima changed the topic getting Asami's attention "you've being in these before?" she asked and Anima nodded "yeah, last year I got thrown in because I may of accidently trashed a library" Anima admitted nervously, Asami's eyebrow raised "how did you trash a library?"

"I was reading this book and at the end of it, two characters I loved and shipped didn't get together so I flipped and went full spirit state, eyes glowing and everything, let's just say I'm banned from every library in the city" Anima explained as a blush of embarrassment came to her face, Asami laughed.

"what did your mom say?" Asmai asked as the metal door to cell was ripped open "I said you're grounded till you can pay off the damages" the two looked to see Lin who held a smirk "and I haven't seen a single yuan for it" Anima smiled as she ran to her mother, hugging her, happy to see she was ok, the action took Lin by surprise as she didn't really know what to do, so she just patted Anima on head "I'm glad your ok"

"no need for the sappy stuff, come on I'm breaking you out" Anima smiled as she let go of her mother the three then went to Mako and Bolin's cell "Asmai" the fire bender says happily as the two shared a kiss "ahh!" Bolin screamed like a girl "a little privacy, please?" he says as Mako and Asmai stop kissing "hate to break up your little lovers reunion, but Korra's in trouble, Amon captured her"

"what!" Anima yelled angrily while Mako couldn't really believe it "right, that's it I'm breaking every bone in that guys body" the purple eyed girl says cracking her knuckles, Lin smiled a little, she did this every time her daughter sounded like she would "come on people, we have a cute Avatar to rescue" Anima then ran out the door followed by jealious Mako and smiling Asami.

Bolin headed for the door but was stopped when his fly suddenly went up "your fly was down" Lin says as she went through the door, Bolin held a blush of embarrassment "thanks for catching that"

Suddenly Anima's heart began to ache, like a small but noticeable pain just suddenly appeared, it made her groan "are you alright?" Lin asked a little concern in her voice, Anima took a deep breath and stood up straight "yeah, I-I'm ok" she says walking off, Lin looked at her daughter and sighed "I hope so" she mumbled under her breath and followed her.

The group soon arrived at Tenzin's office as they entered, the old air bender looked surprised to see them "I have to go call me back the minute you hear anything" he says putting the phone down and standing up "Lin, what-what are-what are you-you should be in the hospital" he then pointed at the teenagers "and you four, you should be in prison?" he says surprised, the teens just smiled at him "I figured you could use our help finding Korra" Lin says with a monotone voice.

Anima was about to ask if Tenzin found anything on Korra's whereabouts but Mako stepped forward "do you have any leads?" he asked with a worried tone, Anima looked at the boy with a death glare.

"I've been on the phone all morning, but nothing yet" the air bender says sadly "what about Naga, she could easily track Korra" Anima suggested but Tenzin shook his head "I'm afraid Naga is missing as well"

Anima sighed sadly but then an idea popped into her head "what if I try to find her by connecting to her spirit" the girl suggested and Tenzin stroked his beard "it could work" he said still stroking his beard "go back to Air Temple Island and meditate, focus on her spirit and it might work" Anima nodded as she quickly ran out of the office.

She had to be carful making her way back to the island, the police were bound to be looking for her, but she made it back and went under a tree a she sat cross legged and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

She felt herself become lighter as she opened her eyes and saw she was in a blue/purple void, she looked at herself and saw she was purple and then looked  around but couldn't see anything untill she heard heavy breathing, she looked towards the sound and saw a faint blue image, she ran up to it and a room appeared around her as she saw a blue Korra laying in the snow.

Anima's eyes burst open as she breathed heavily "hold on, Korra I'm coming for you" Anima says as she headed towards Korra's location, she could feel the pull of their spirit bond leading her towards the blue eyed girl.

It took an hour or two but Anima finally got to Korra's location, she looked around before seeing the girl covered in snow "Korra!" Anima yelled as she ran towards the girl.

Anima picked Korra up and placed her on her lap, her eyes opened slightly as she smiled weakly "Amy, you found me" Korra weakly smiled as Anima just let the tears of relief wash down her face at the fact Korra was alive "I'll always find you, Kory" Anima then brought Korra into a hug that warmed the Avatar.

The two girls then heard sniffing and they looked to see Naga who ran towards Korra and licked her "Naga" the tried Avatar smiled as she stoked her friend, Anima put Korra on top of Naga and got behind her so she could hold Korra, so she didn't fall off.

On the way back to Republic city, Anima focused on the cuts and bruises that Korra had, she traced one of the cuts on her arm, it caused Korra to whimper a little from pain, Anima then got some water and began healing Korra as much as she could.

The purple eyed girl didn't like seeing Korra in this state, it brought sadness to her knowing the woman she loves was in pain.

They were approaching Republic city and Anima let out a sigh of relief "we're home Korra"