Brothers

"I don't suppose you're here to rescue me?" Tarrlok asked not moving from his stop behind the bars, the three walked up to him "we had no idea you were here, are there any other prisoners on the island?" Korra asked but Tarrlok shook his head "no, I'm the only one"

Anima scoffed "what makes you so special?" Tarrlok finally looked up at the teens "I'm Amons brother" the three gasp in shock "wasn't expecting that" Anima said as Tarrlok sighed "Amon is from the northern WaterTribe, he's a water bender and a blood bender, just like I was"

"did you know this all along?" Mako asked but once again Tarrlok shook his head "no, not untill after he captured me"

"how does a guy go from normal to a monster?" Anima asked but then chuckled slightly "Amon equals a monster, ha" she smirked but looked at the serious faces of Mako, Korra and Tarrlok, she then fake cleared her throat "sorry, continue Mr councilman" she says  a little blush of embarrassment coming to her face, which Korra thought looked cute.

"are you done being childish, young Beifong?" Tarrlok asked with a monotone voice and Anima nodded keeping quiet, Tarrlok told the story of how his father went to northern water tribe and had children, how he and Amon were trained to blood bend and how Amon became Amon.

Tarrlok finished his story and looked up to see two of the teens looking sad while Anima was crying slightly "that's one of the saddest stories I've ever heard" Korra softly says looking at Tarrlok "Avatar Korra, I am truly sorry for all I did to you, I thought I was better hen my father, but his ghost still shaped me, I became a soldier of revenge, just like he wanted me to be, and so did my brother" Tarrlok held his head thinking of all the things his father did to him and his brother "the revolution may be built on a lie, but I think Amon truly believes bending is the source of all the evil in the world"

"Mr. Tarrlok how did you find out Amon was your brother?" Anima asked rasing her hand "when he took my bending, the sensation was somehow familiar, I later recognised it as my brothers blood bending grip"

"so he somehow uses blood bending to take people's bending?" Korra says unsure of how it was possible "I don't know how he does it, but then again, I've never encountered a bender as strong as Noatak"

"how in the world do we beat him?" Korra asked "we can't, any attack we throw at him he'll redirect with his mind, that's how he's been able to challenge any bender" Korra sighed in frustration "so much for our ambush, if we stay here, we're toast" The Avatar then had an idea and turned round with a smile "but there's another way to beat him"

The two teens asked how and Korra explained how if they out Amon as a bender, it will take away his true power, the people that follow him.

The three then left the attic of the air temple and made their way towards the arena, and sneaked in with their chi blocker outfits, just in time to watch Amon make his grand entrance.

"thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion" he then lifted his hand towards the crowed and they cheered, he then went into his fake back story buy it was cut short by Korra "that's a lie, Amon" Amon looked to see the three teens take their masks off revealing who they were "or should I call you Noatak?"

The crowed began to get restless "everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar or her mate, lets hear what they have to say" Anima's eyes widened in shock but then as Korra was explaining that Amon was a bender Anima leaned towards Mako "I don't think this will work" she says but Mako just told her to be quiet and trust Korra.

The purple eyed girl scoffed quietly at the boy "you're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort"

"you're family wasn't killed by a fire bender, his father was Yakone, and his brother is councilman Tarrlok!" Anima yelled into the arena earning a few gasps  all Amon did was chuckle "an amusing tale" he then removed his hood "but I will show you the truth" he then removed his mask to reveal a large scar on his face the crowd gasped as did the three teens "this is what a fire bender did to me!"

Korra tried to get the crowd on her side once again but non of them was listening "they don't believe me, it didn't work" the Avatar says turning towards the other two "if all of its true then that must be make up, auntie Suki used to wear it as a Kiyoshi warrior" Anima explained but Mako took no note "we said what we had to, let's get out of here" he says as he led Korra towards the door, Anima so wanted to hurt the fire bender boy but decided it would can happen later "I wouldn't leave yet, you'll miss the main event" Amon says as a part of the stage raised to reveal the Tenzin, his children and Cara all tied with rope.

Anima looked on and felt some tears threaten her eyes "no!"