⚠️Five:⚠️

Start from the beginning

I scoffed "who cooking?" I asked them put Gigi in the phone "Gigi, who cooking?"

"Daddy" she answered with a smile, covering her face a little

"Oh so y'all already decided without asking me"

"Yes, yes we did so I hope you start soon cause like I said, we hungry"

"What y'all got a taste for?"

"Gigi what you wanna eat?" I asked her

"Pizza!"

"Gigi I thought daddy was supposed to cook?"

"Nah, Nah, Nah" Dre smiled "the princess spoke. She want pizza so pizza it is. I'll send you the money and y'all can pick it up on the way"

"You get on my nerves"

"Don't get mad at me" he continued to grin "you and yo partner in crime obviously ain talk the whole thing through"

"Whatever, we'll we'll be there soon"

"Ight. Y'all be careful. I love you"

"I love you too" I replied before hanging up and looked at Gigi "daddy was supposed to cook Gigi"

"Daddy cook pizza"

"Oh you want daddy to cook the pizza?"

She nodded and I smirked a little

"Bet. Cause daddy ain getting out of cooking tonight. He'll cook your pizza. We just gotta go get the stuff after we leave here" I told her "let's hurry up so we can get get outta here"

I shoved my phone into my back pocket and finished setting everything up. Once we finished and I got the girl that paid me to look around and approve, me and Gigi left and headed to the store to get the stuff to make pizzas

"Okay we got the stuff for the pizza, chips, drinks, your ice cream... which your daddy is gonna curse me out about but he'll be okay. You want something else before we leave outta here?"

Gigi tapped her chin before looking around, sitting in the seat part of the shopping cart. Once she looked off to the left I noticed her smiling big so I turned to see who she was looking at. It was Aysia's sister, kierra.

Even though Aysia just abandoned her child, kierra and their momma were still around for Gigi and sometimes she would go spend time with them.

"Look at aunties pretty girlll" kierra smiled as she approached us and she gave Gigi a hug before looking at me with a smile "hey. What y'all up to?"

"Somebody wanted pizza and daddy thought he was about to get out of cooking but little do he know, he about to be playing papa's pizzeria in the kitchen"

"Dre gone curse both of y'all out" she laughed then looked at Gigi who was just smiling "see, this lil girl so fake. Now when I see her any other time she'll act out but anytime she around you she wanna be all quiet and innocent"

"You sound like Darius"

"Cause it's true, trust me. But I'm glad she love you cause my niece needs it"

"Well I love her too" I looked at Gigi and she covered her face

"Don't be acting like that Gianna" kierra tapped her before smiling again "well I gotta get outta here. I'll see y'all later"

"Okay" I replied and she headed off while we headed in the other direction

After getting everything we checked out and made our way back to the house. Surprisingly Darius and 1/3rd of his tribe was gone so it was obvious Dre was home alone