𝕄𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼

Comincia dall'inizio

I look at my makeup and my red dress in the mirror with a slight smile. I make my way into the living room where Ash is getting himself ready. I walk over to the sofa and get on my knees, one thing I've learnt in life is to pray to God before you do something reckless and hope he forgives you. After I'm done praying I take the fun from between the cushions and check if it's loaded.

"Your gonna wear that?" Ash, asks as he looks at me bright red dress and heels. I stand up with the gun in my hands and shrug.

"I've got a dance to do to, I can't exactly show up looking like I've just robbed someone" I say In a duh tone, Ash rolls his eyes before throwing me a balaclava. I catch it and make my way into Grandmas room, I look down at her and squeeze her hand softly. "He'll be home soon, I promise" I whisper, I look over my shoulder to see Ash watching me with a sad smile.

"Let's get this show on the road" Ash, says as he throws me a duffel bag. I walk toward him and throw my arm over his shoulders.

Me and Ash watch carefully as we see mouse and his partner walk out of the Mouses house. Dogs that are chained up outside bars towards us but Mouse doesn't seem to realise.

"You sure you can run in heels?" Ash, asks and I look at him with a 'seriously' expression on my face.

"One time, me and Rue went to a party and I wore these very expensive heels" I whisper as we watch Mouses car drive away from the house. "Some guy chased me around with ketchup trying to ruin my shoes, I ran through fields and streets not once did i fall or twist my ankle" I look at Ash with a smug smile and he nods his head with a 'not bad' look. We drive carefully behind Mouses car making sure we don't make it obvious that's we're following him.

After an hour or so we finally Arrive at the bosses house. We park somewhere far away from Mouses car and watch  as he and his partner make their way over to the house.

"You've got this, I'll have the car ready for when your done" Ash, sends me a reassuring nod and I smile nervously. "And if you die...I'll finish the job" Ash, says and I look at him with my jaw dropped.

"Seriously, you wouldn't cry or anything?" I ask and Ash looks like he's considering his answer.

"Maybe a tear. Now, go" Ash, gestures for me to leave. I let out a small sigh opening the car door and jumping out. "I love you" Ash, says but he looks away trying not to make eye contact.

"I love you kid" I smile warmly before rushing towards the house. I put my balaclava all the way down as I get close to the gate that I have to get over. I throw the duffel bag Over my shoulder and let out small grunts as I climb over the gate. Once I'm over the gate I rush through the garden with my head low so the bushes are covering me. When he each the house I look in the window so see Mouse giving the guy a lot of cash.

𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘷 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘺-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘻𝘤𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 . 𝘚𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.

I take a deep breath before taking the gun out of the duffel bag and holding it out in front of me. I sneak in through the back door and creep through the house making sure I don't get seen.

I rush through the living room where something is playing on the Tv, my heart beats faster and faster as I get close to the office which Mouse was in. Mouse and his partner left a couple of minutes ago which was a relief because I was about to back down.