Chapter 29 - Jealousy

Continue.

Siddharth was entering the cabin of Avneet when he heard noises inside . He stayed outside and looked who was it . It was Aditya and Avneet laughing together. She looked very happy with Aditya ...

Unknownly this has hurt him , when Avneet was with him . She didn't even talk to him and with Aditya she was talking happily.

He left immediately from there.

....

Same thing was happening every day . Avneet used to ignore him and be with Aditya the whole time ... Siddharth was getting jealous but he didn't said anything as Aditya was his brother...
He didn't want to fight with his brother.

It was the first time when Siddharth got jealous about something...

Many questions was rising in the mind of Siddharth . Do Avneet love only Aditya not him . Do Avneet hate his behaviour . This was troubling him a lot .

....

Siddharth office

He was working with Ritika . Just then she started a conversation with him.

Rit : They looked so adorable together.

Sid(look at her): Who

Rit : Mr Nigam and Mrs Nigam..... I feel they are made for each other... they looked sooo happy together.

Sid(ignore her) : Hmm

Rit (smirk): They understand each other. The way they looked at each other so lovingly. Ahh that touch my heart.. sir your so lucky to have her as Your SISTER - in - law.

Sid(angry): Sister-in-law

Rit : Hmmm

Sid(angry): Who the fuck said she's my SISTER-IN-LAW.

Rit : But she's your Sister-in-law Mr Nigam.

Sid (shout): She's my fucking wife...

Rit(Pretended to be shock): What... isn't he Mr Aditya wife...

Sid : Shut up and Get out now...

Rit(innocently): Okay sir.

Ritika leave his office with a victory smirk on her face...

Sid : WTF , Sister-in-law. She's my fucking wife . I love her god damn it .

He throw all his files down in angry.

Sid(angry) : Why are you doing that Avneet. Why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile to Ritika

Rit : It's done . Siddharth is very angry now It's your turn Avneet...

Avn (smirk): Thanks Ritika. Now see you later.

Rit (smirk): Okay.

Both went on their way.

Avn(mind): Finally My plan is working . The day isn't far away when I will get rid of you both.... Sorry Siddharth , I didn't want to do this but you brothers has forced me... You guys are really hot and tell you the true you guys are amazing but you know what I am not a whore..... You guys should not have trick me like this now suffer...(smirk)

...

To Aditya side.

Sid(on call)(serious): Where is Avneet Aditya.

Adi : She went to the café area . Why. Any problem .

Sid : Nothing (cut the call)

Adi : Siddharth . WTF. Now what happened to him...

He quickly got up from his chair to see him.

..................................................................

End of Chapter 29

Hello Guys...