Chapter 26 - New meetings

Double update

Continue

Avn : I.i really don't know what to said .. I mean t.thank y.you.... I. I m.mean why me.

Sid : Because you deserve it . Relax.

Adi : Now come on , we need to introduced you to someone.

Avn : Who.

Sid : Come .

When they left the hall , all the employees went back to their work happily except someone who was looking very angry and jealous.

Unknown person : I am going to make sure , your gone. Make my words...

...

Both brothers grab Avneet by her waist and guide her to a private room.

Their there were already Three person who was sitting... Two handsome men who look alike and one gorgeous girl.

Avn(mind): Again twins ...

On seeing the Nigams all three stood up. The two men hugged the Nigams brothers . While Avneet was standing there confusing...

Avn(mind)😶: Wow twins and twins ... Why so much twins ... Who are they...

Man 1 & 2 : Congratulations man.

Man 2 : Finally you find the women of your life.

Sid / Adi : Well Thank you .

Adi : But how the fuck you miss the wedding .

Sid : Right.

Man 1 😐: We had got an emergency alert which we couldn't came . Well that question I must ask you Aditya, I heard you was missing in the wedding day.

Man 2 : Right and you only did an paper marriage...

Adi(laugh): At least we got married...

All laughed on Aditya ...

Sid : That time was different but I don't mind doing an marriage in church again... This time we all will be present.

Man 1 & 2 : Good idea...

Adi (look at avneet): Aah Okay I will think about it.. But what's the fucking reason you didn't came.

Man 1😉 : Surprise We tell you later. First introduced us to our sister-in-law.

Avn(mind): Sister-in-law , Don't tell me they are brothers.

Adi / Sid 😏: Aah right.

Sid : So here I present you Avneet Nigam , our wife . And Avneet here is Ayush and Arush our bestfriend since childhood .

Avn(fake smile) : Hello.

Ayu/Aru : Hello Avneet.

Both took the hands of Avneet and kiss it gently.

Ayu/Aru : It's been a pleasure to meet you Sister-in-law.

Avn : (smile)

Sid : And here thus beautiful lady name Harlin , the Wife of Ayush and Arush.

Avn(Shock): Whatttt .

Adi/Ayu/Aru / Sid 😏: Whatt

Avn : Uhh (fake laugh) I mean Hello Harlin .

Harlin(smile): Hello Avneet, it's was nice to meet you .

Avn : Nice to meet you too.

Ayu(laugh): I think your Shock to know that your not the only one with two husband. 😉

Avn : N.no I m.mean yes .

Aru : Literally in our world there's a lot like that.

Avn 😐: In your world.

Aru : Nothing Let's eat...

All sat on their chair. Avneet was sitting between Siddharth and Aditya while Harlin was sitting between Ayush and Arush...

Avn(mind): Wow it's the first time I seen that . Is Harlin too trap between these brothers. And how Siddharth and Aditya were not jealous when they kiss me in my hand... First when I didn't knew their identity they used to get jealous very often when I go near any boy... Hmmm mean they must be someone very important... 😏 maybe in future I can used them for my plan... If I need them...

...............................................................

End of Chapter 26