Chapter 10 - Plan execute

Continue

Author pov

After avneet went out of Aditya office. On her way , she met Shikha , an employee in the Nigam's industry. She was very friendly toward avneet. They both started to talk with each other.

Shi : your very amazing Avneet , you become the personal assistant of the Nigams in a short time.

Avn : Even I was surprised.

Shi : Right, do you know Boss is veryyyyy Strict. He only gave job to the person who are responsible and best in their work. Your lucky girl.

Avn(laugh): I think so . Thank god I have studied hard in my life. Otherwise today I won't be in this place.

Shi : Right . But😐 Avneet be a very serious person. Do you know our Boss had already fired 9 person who was his personal assistant in two months.

Avn : Hmmm , Your right. The first time I had met him he seems quite okay , he was flirting with me and then today he's very serious. It feel like it's not the same person , I met the last time . But nevermind I like him this way.

Shi : 😐Hmmmmm......... Now I don't know , its been only Two months since he came to London and I still didn't met him personally. I had just saw him.

Avn : He doesn't stay here .?

Shi : Nope , he lived in Italy ......🙂
And ☺Avneet how did you find him. He's very hot right .

Avn : Hmmm I

Shi : Man , Every girl in the office is drooling on him but he doesn't pay any attention to anyone. He's also young and single. I also heard he has a twin brother but nobody has ever saw him. I wonder how he must looked.☺

Avn(mind): A twin brother. 🙁 who is he.

Avn : fufff , now stop talking about him and let's do our work if we don't want to get fire .

Shi 😳: your right.

Avn : (laugh)

Shi : But what can I do . Aditya sir is sooo hot to resist.

Avn : Aditya ?????😐

Shi : Yupp , Boss name is Aditya .

Avn : But his name is Siddharth right.

Shi : 🤨Siddharth........hmmmmmm.
Ohhh yes it's

Ring Ring

Someone called shikha , interrupting their talk.

Shi : Hello

She picked up her phone.

Shi : Yes yes , okay sir I just come .

She hang up the phone quickly.

Shi : I am soo sorry Avneet, I need to go . Sir is calling me. See you later . Bye.

Avn : Bye Shikha.

Avn : Hmm Aditya or Siddharth.

She muttered to herself.

Avn : Oh shit , I must complete this file quickly.

..........

Aditya Side/Pov

After Avneet left my cabin . I called Siddharth and told him how I find her.

Sid : Hmm , if she is really a tough one. Then it's going to be very interesting 😏.
So do we need to execute our plan.

Adi : Of course Sid 😏.

Sid : 😏 Also make sure to prevent her from talking from the other employee.

Adi : Already on it. See you later.

Sid : Okay.

(They hang the call.)

I then switched on my laptop and was watching my lady thought the camera. Her voice was very sweet , she was very friendly toward that other employee.
I have found her very different.... She was not interested in any man except her work which really make me want her.

When she came to know my name is Aditya not Siddharth. I quickly called that girl shikha before she tell her that Siddharth is the name of my twin brother.

Everyone in the office only know Siddharth by its name. But no one know him.

Otherwise she would get to know Siddharth and I looked the same. As she had already met Sid the last time.

Adi(chuckle): I can't believe am doing this for a girl.

....................................................................

End of Chapter 10