Chapter 2 - K@ůř

Here I start with our heroine Mrs Avneet kaur uff Shehezadi Yasmine uff Tiku❤💐😉.

Author pov

A brown chocolate eyes girl just got on the elevators . She was very angry and was very frustrated. She was continually talking to herself and shouting.

"How can this happened"

" All these years I work so hard just to get rejected "

" Uggggg"

She screamed again.

"Ms Avneet " ; a voice came behind her.

She turned around and saw she was not alone in the elevator

There stood a fat man with a big beard. He looked around 50 .

Avn : Whatttt (shouted)

Man : Calm down Ms Avneet, a hot lady like you should not be angry like that. It does not suit you.

Avn(angry): Shut up , you don't have any right to say anything to me.

She press the button of the elevator to go down angrily.

Man(laugh): Aah come on , I know your father rejected you to be the new CEO. But don't worry I can help you if you(He looked Avneet from top to down and smirk) you know what I mean.

Avn(mind): That fucking pervert.

She was already burning in anger and after he said that now she was on peak to kick his ass.

Avn : What's your name.

Man : Ohh , I think you got it😏..... My name is Mr daksh Dubey .

Avn : Ohhh Mr Dubey. Do you know who the fuck I am.

She shouted at him and suddenly kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He grab his think and fell on down.

Man : Uggggggggggggģgggggg

Avn: A fucking filthy mind jerk. Am gonna sue you. You will see. Fuck you.

She kick him one more time on his stomach.

Just then the elevator door opened and she went away. All the people who was waiting the elevator get scared on seeing the angry Avneet and the man who was still screaming. But no one said anything as it was the Avneet kaur , the daughter of the owner of the building.

Avneet left the building and went to her car and kick the wheel .

Avn : Whyyy whyyy why why why

She kept screaming while kicking the wheel of her car.

Flashback

Avneet went to work more early than she used to go. She was happy as today her father was going to declare the new CEO of the business. She knew it was her. But when she listened to her father's decision, she was devastated. Her father had choose someone else because he thought Avneet is a girl and don't have the capability of handling the business alone.

Since she was a kid, it was her only dream to handle the business of her father and make him proud . She had always work so hard but still couldn't win the trust of her father.

She was hurt after listening the decision of her father but more hurt when she heard her father saying her "she cannot handle the business as she is a woman".

Flashback end

Avneet sat inside her car and started to cry.

Avn : Why father , I had never thought you could think something like that to a girl..... Today you hurt me very much father but

She wipe her tears

Avn: Am not gonna break down that easily. Am gonna show you what a woman can do. And yessss you will be proud of me I challenge you that. ...

............................................................................

End of chapter 2.

☺hey guys how was the introduction of our queen.