Chapter 12 - Love

One month later

One month past and many things has changed . Avneet who was not interested with boy fell in love with both Siddharth and Aditya. "But she still didn't know that Siddharth and Aditya are different person" ....

After Siddharth had confessed his love to avneet . She had rejected him . So both brothers had made a challenge to make her fell in love with them within one month. And exactly in one month, Avneet fell in love with them unknownly.

She fell in love with both personality of the Nigams brothers . She loved how he flirt with her and also how he is serious with his work and with her . But who will tell her it is two person not one.

When Avneet had realised her love for him , she accepted their proposal. She is not that shy girl who will hesitating to accepted something. So she accepted it confidently.

Also , the Nigam's brother has become hell possessive about Avneet. They didn't let her work or talk with any men. Avneet found this cute so she never said anything.

And soon that day come when Siddharth and Aditya decided to propose her . They wanted to be with her forever and decided to tell her the truth after they are married.

........

They took her to hotel

Where they book the entire hotel

Where they book the entire hotel ....

{Both Brothers had dress the same

{Both Brothers had dress the same.}

First Aditya came to Avneet

First Aditya came to Avneet . He gave her a surprise first.

Avn : It's the best gift babe . I loved it.

Adi : And I love you (kneel down) . Miss Avneet kaur will you be Mrs Nigam.(show her a ring).... I Know , it's been only a month since we met . But I promise you to always love you. Your the first woman who had made me so crazy about you . Will you marry me .

Avn(surprise + Shock + happy): Y.yes yes yes.

Aditya make her wear the ring and kiss her passionately .

They hug so lovingly when Avneet break the hug .

Avn : It's my turn now , come with me .

Adi : Where.

Avn : Surprise.

Adi : O.okay

She was walking ahead of Aditya when he suddenly switched his path and Siddharth came in his place. Avneet didn't realise that . She took him somewhere .

Avn : Are you ready.

Sid : Of course my lady.

Avn(blushed): Come.(grab his hand)

She bring him into a room.

Sid (shock + surprise) : You knew it.

Avn : Of course. Happy birthday baby...

Sid : Awww , thank u so much baby it's the best surprise 😄............. But😐

Avn : But what babe , did I make a mistake. 😦

Sid : Yesss , today is my birthday and you didn't give me my special girl😏(pulled her by her waist)

Avn : W.wha... ....... Oohhh okay Daddy 😏.

Sid : 😏

Avn(nervous): B.but be nice , I.i h.have n.never did that before.

Sid(give her a peck on her lip): Trust me.

Sid(mind): I mean trust us Baby , we will never hurt you.

Avn(blushed).

......................................................................

End of chapter 12.

Any idea what is going to happen .