Chapter 19 - The dark truth

Double update:-
Continue ◇

Avneet was on her way to her room when her eyes fell on something which make her stop there. She went closer to look at it well . What she saw make her heart stopped for a second. She freeze where she was standing.

It was a picture of the Nigams.

(Imagine a perfect picture like this

(Imagine a perfect picture like this. 😶I am a very bad editor)

Everything went silent around her . Her heart was beating fast and her trembling hand took the picture from the walls. She didn't said anything and kept looking at it .

The picture was looking real . She didn't think of anything and looked around in panic. There were no any other pictures from the wall. She tried to calm her down by saying it must be a picture edit but how can a picture like that doing here. She thought.

She went though the hall quickly. She didn't know what she was doing or what she was searching. All she want was to calm her down . A lot of negative thoughts was coming in her mind . She was remembering the night where she had make that dream of having sex with two Aditya. Also those day where he used to tell her to called him Siddharth or Aditya..... Are they really two different person ? She started to cry at the though of this being true.

Just then she reached a room where she got her worst nightmare. A room which was filled with a lot of pictures of them.

 A room which was filled with a lot of pictures of them

Avn(cry) : No no no no no no

She got a shock on seeing those pictures and more shock knowing that it is true their name is Aditya and the other is Siddharth. They were two different person not one..... In that room it was full of the Nigams memories since they were a kid to adult....

She lost words , she didn't know what to do. She fell seated on the floor while tears were falling from her eyes. She was trembling like a leaf.... All the memories that she has spent with him was fake.

Avn(broken voice): D.did I slept with both....... ........

Avn(muttered): How ... How could you be so stupid Avneet (while crying) Howw (scream)

Avn(cry) : No no no no ...............
Is this a joke ? Is yes so it's fucking rubbish stop this.

Avneet got a big shock from this , She literally just lost herself. That moment she was not that brave Avneet , she was just a weak girl who is crying pathetically.

All the memories was playing again and again in her mind. She close her ears with her hands.

Avn (cry+scream): Please make it stop. Stop . Stopp. NO. NO. Please stop .

"Avneet ; Avu" , She heard someone called her name but before reacting she faint......

..................................................................

End of chapter 19