Chapter 22 - Them and their plan

Continue ◇

Avn(shout): You can't decide my life.

Adi (smirk): You think so.

Avn : W.what.

Suddenly someone came behind her and blindfolded her . She got a shock from the sudden act and tried to free herself.

Avn(scream): Stopppp ........ Ahhhhhhhh...... ..... Helppp.

Adi : Stop screaming my lady , it's useless.

Avn(cry+scream): S.shut up...... Ahhhhh . Leave me you fucking cheater.

Avneet tried to kick the person but couldn't as she felt her hands and legs got tied... Just then she was put into a car and didn't know where she was going...... She felt very miserable and weak that time. She hasn't even digest that true yet and now she is being kidnapped by him.... Her heart was sinking and she broke badly in the car... She kept crying and crying till she got tired and stay silent ....

Aditya felt a little guilty on seeing her in this condition but ignore it as he knew it's just a temporary moment. Then everything is gonna be alright. He believed it.

......

After of hours of drive , Avneet was taken in an another place . By that time , they reached there , she had already fell asleep.....

 By that time , they reached there , she had already fell asleep

When she woke up she found herself still blindfolded and tied... She was struggling to sit properly.... Everything there seems silent.... Which make her very scared...

 Which make her very scared

Avn(scared): A.anyone h.here

She waited a second for someone to reply but in vain .

Avn(angry): S.Siddharth............ Aditya....... Just untied me .

Avn(mind) :Why always with me . First my dad was trying to control my life now them..... Oh god help me...

Avn(scream): Helpppppppp.

"Shhhhhhh my lady"; Said two husky voice making Avneet gasp.

Avn(shout): You both , take off this cloth from my eyes and untied me now.

Sid(smirk): If we don't want.

He said while lying next to Avneet on the bed .

Adi : You need to listen to us first then we will untied you.

He went and lied beside avneet too.

Avn(cracked voice): First take off the cloth from my eyes , it's too dark.

Sid/Adi : Hmm

Avn(nearly cry): P.please

Sid/Adi : Alright.

Siddharth went close to her face and touch her lip with his fingers gently while taking off the cloth from her eyes.
As soon as she opened her eyes , she got an another shock again. She knew they were twins and looked the same but it was the first time she was seeing them together infront of her and she was in her full conscience... So it was a normal reaction of her.....

And she again feel her heart miss a beat. Both were looking very intimately and hot infront of her. She kept staring at them not knowing how and what to do in this kind of situation.

Both brothers were shirtless and in their casual pants...

Avn : I

Avn : I. I y.you I w.want t.to

She started stammering as the brothers came very close to her making her trembling. She was sitting between them like a lost puppy , not knowing what to do...

On seeing her reaction both brothers smirk at each other ...

Sid(seductive voice): You want to what .

Avn : I .I

Adi(whispered in her ears): yesss what.

Avn(gulp): I want to go home (low voice )

Sid : We are at home.

Both Brothers knew that Avneet was drooling on them and that's what they wanted . They wanted to continually making her feel like that till she accept them . And they also know they need to work hard because Avneet is not a girl to fall for that , that soon.

...................................................................

End of chapter 22

Sorry for any grammatical fault... I am not that good in English.