Chapter Eleven

Warning: Sexual content. Read at your own desire. I warned you.

Zelda's Point of View

I cried throughout the night. I knew, I just knew that Lander was watching. Maybe with spies, maybe his own soldiers disguised, but I knew... Lander had his eye on me.

When Link left earlier, I had collapsed on the ground and the guards had to help me to my room. The Hylian Council had deemed myself unfit to rule for the night, so they ordered the guards to maintain their duties with a careful eye, knowing that something happened with the meeting with Lander, but they had no idea what had happened.

I was begging to myself that Link would come back, that he would hold me and brush the tears away. Was he angry at me? Of course he was... He was yelling at me, throwing things. By all means, I did not want to marry Lander. But I was scared for Hyrule. Link cannot take down an army like Lander's by himself. Hyrule doesn't have a full and capable army anymore because of Ganondorf. I didn't know what I was going to do.

I got up from my bed to walk to my window, gazing out. Hyrule was beautiful at night. The large fountain gleamed with beautiful golden light, and the houses above shops had illuminated windows. Such beauty. It actually made me smile for a moment. It wasn't until I heard heavy footsteps in the hall that made me break away from the beauty.

I turned, rushing to the door. Link! He was finally home. I opened the door to run out into the hall when my small body crashed into a much larger body. He caught me, stepping back a few steps. I heard his chuckle, the one that made me shiver with giddiness. I looked up and saw him. My Link.

"Hello, my dear. Look at you. Your eyes are all puffy and red." Link tisked and wipes away the leftover tears. "Is this anyway a princess of Hyrule should look? Unacceptable." Link smirked and leaned down, kissing my cheek.

"Link... Where did you go? Why did you lea-?" I tried to finish but he placed his finger to my lips.

"Shush now, my love. You'll get yourself all worked up again. And for what? I am here now." Link explained and gently pushed me into my room, closing the door behind him. It was eeriely dark in my room. I almost felt scared. Not scared as in terrified of something, but scared like... Being alone with a man. A sexy, gorgeous, big man.

Link had me sit on my bed and pulled up a chair, sitting across from me. I had no idea how to sit. I didn't know if I should cross my legs, or sit a certain way. Link sensed my awkwardness and chuckled. I blushed with heavy embarrassment and gave him a look. He pouted at me to mock me.

"Oh? Is the Princess... Nervous? How adorable." Link said in his husky and sexy voice as he smirked darkly. What was this side of him?! He was irresistable! Link was acting so sexy... So amazing...

"Link..." I whimpered out, looking up at him with sad, but wanting, eyes. Link caught onto this.

"Do you like this side of me, Zelda? Oh all the things I can show and do to your precious body, my dear." Link bit his lip as his deep blue eyes scanned my body. I heared myself squeak and suddenly backed away, getting onto my bed more.

Link didn't hesitate at all and followed me. He stood up and went to the edge of my bed, staring at me. He was asking a silent question. Did I want him tonight? Did I want all of him? As I gazed into his eyes, I could tell he wanted me, but there was a caring side that told me I didn't have to.

I bit my lip and nodded. Yes. I wanted all of him tonight. I needed Link to make me forget everything for this night. I needed to forget that I was a princess, or he was a hero, or that anything existed. I needed to forget the pain of losing my parents and the pain of Lander's existing threat. I needed to forget that my depression was taking over me slowly, and that Link was my only source of medicine. I needed, wanted, had to... Forget everything.