Two proposals

Heya! Jester here!

I was on my other account, and I noticed this got 1K reads- first off, thank you very much! Second, I have a couple of ideas I wanna put out, both of these meaning the return to this account since my other one isn't getting much attention:

1. Revamp the story
Now yes, in what I thought would be the final update, I listed the reasons I disliked this book, but with a couple of tweaks (such as an au where the Funtime animatronics endoskeletons aren't made from child remnant and thorough editing while still upholding some of the original plot line), I might be able to start up the story again. However, it'd be edited so that everyone has a bit more personality, meaning that this will either go into drafts, or it will just be another book entirely. Also, gender neutral pronouns (they/them) will be used!

Edit: I'll complete the story before rewriting the earlier chapters. Nothing much changes, but the reader gets a bit more of a backstory about how they ended up in the motel and a better reason of why they aren't with their parents in England :)

You'd all get: This book back with good changes, neutral pronouns, hopefully enjoyment?

I'd get: To redo some of the story, something to look forward to writing.

2. A whole new story with the Security Breach characters (+Glamrock Bonnie and Foxy, but humans)
This wouldn't be your stereotypical highschool au, it'd actually involve some gang drama and death, and if y'all want this, it's up to you guys if you want a self insert (which might include a small love triangle) or if you want to read out of Gregory's pov (no love triangle if this is the case, obviously), but it wouldn't change the story much either way.

You get: A whole new story with a new cast of characters, depending on which pov y'all want you could get a love triangle, mostly on schedule updates.

I get: A new book, something to look forward to writing about.

Again, this is all up to you guys! We could get a revamp of this book, the sb au, or both if you want! Comment on the one you want, and I'll count up comments by the end of the month:

Security Breach gang/high school/human au

Revamp of this book

Both

Happy voting!