Chapter Five: Netflix

It had been a week since you went back up to the surface, and Foxy had grown quiet. He still talked, of course, bragging that he got to see the surface and such, still played a couple of games with you, but he was oddly quiet when it came to the subject of the plan. Was it something you said? You didn't know.

One day, you decided to solve this.

"Hey, Foxy?" You looked up from your phone to look up at the animatronic. He blinked, his bright yellow eyes glowing in the dark.

"What might you need, human?" Foxy smirked, sitting down beside you.

"What did I do?"

Foxy averted your eyes. "I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, Y/N."

You narrowed your E/C eyes. "Yes you do. I can see it. Tell me what's wrong," You pressed. "Was it something I said, or did?"

Foxy was quiet. "I don't wanna go through with the plan."

"Huh?"

"I've gotten too attached to you. I can't let them go through with what they'll do to you."

You rolled your eyes. "'Attached' is a little bit of an overstatement, dontcha think? It's been, what, two weeks?" You patted Foxy's shiny white shoulder. "What do you think they'll do to me?"

Foxy glared at you. "It's not what I think," He said slowly, "it's what I know they'll do."

You frowned softly. At times like these, you liked to be... not serious. "That sounds like something from a Netflix movie."

The fox cocked his head to the side. "What-flix?"

Your eyes widened. "How-what-I- have you been living under a rock?!"

Foxy's gears whirred at he rolled his eyes. "Y/N, I have been living in an underground robot place for the past... I don't even know how many years, so no, I don't know what this bug-net-fish thing is!"

You put your hands up in surrender. "Calm down, dude!" You reached into your pocket, got out your phone and watched as the Netflix logo lit up the screen. "Now I know what we're doing tonight." You scrolled through the movie titles.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Well, what's a 'documentary'?"

"Boringggg!"

"Alright, what about this 'romance' movie? Looks interesting."

"'Derek, I love you!' 'But Lisa, it's only been a week since we met!' 'Well by my logic, I've been in love since the day I met you!' And then there's some kissing sounds, and the movie ends. I've watched it about three times, it's a shitty movie."

"What about... this?"

Foxy leaned against you and pointed to 'Annabelle'. You grinned.

"Now we're talking!"

You put your phone on a small piece of metal for it to stand upright, and you two watched the horror movie.

A/N:
I am SO SORRY that I haven't been updating! I honestly forgot I had stories until I got a notification from a vote and I was like "OH CRAP-". I'm still on break, but I thought I would give you guys something before I truly went on break. I'm still reading stories, so you'll see me adding to lists, but I won't be updating. Btw, I have three story ideas! When I come back, would you guys prefer:

A Dreamnoblade fanfic (either royalty au or one bed au, you guys chose, and I'll be collabing with my friend for both)

OR

My original au (I call it 'Angels of Blood', but if you guys have name suggestions feel free to leave them here :D)

-Jester

(I thought this already published but apparently not)