"Don't." She drives up in front of a house. "Stay here." She gets out of the car. She rings the doorbell and a woman answers the door.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"Hi. I'm here to see Katie."

"She's not taking any visitors at this time."

"I know about what happened at Gobler's End. I was there. My cousin was the one that hit her. Please just let me talk to her."

"Alright." She steps aside and Ana walks in. She directs Ana to Katie's room and opens the door. "Katie, there's someone here to see you." She looks at the door and sees Ana.

"Get the fuck out."

"Katie please I just want to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to talk to you."

"You don't have to. You don't have to say anything, I just want you to listen." Her mother closes the door behind. "I can't apologize for Effy, but I can apologize for what I said. It wasn't right. But we have something in common you and I. We've both been hurt by Effy. We have been embarrassed and our pride is killed. I never thought they would do something like that to me. I mean part of me knew it was coming eventually, because all the guys I date fall for Effy. That's why I stopped dating. I was tired of her taking them from me. We don't deserve what happened to us and I'm very sorry, so to make up for it, you're going to the dance."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're going with Freddie, his dirty mistress hurt you, so this is how he's going to repay you. He's going to take you dress shopping and he will pay for your dress and ticket."

"And how do you know he's going to agree to this?"

"Because he's in the car." She gives Ana a skeptic look.

"I don't want to."

"You have to leave eventually Katie. You can't sit here the whole time. You need to get out, be with people."

"What about you?" Katie asks.

"What about me?"

"You're not going?"

"Hell no. But at least think about it. OK?" she nods her head.

"You're not that bad Katie. Sometimes you can be a bitch, but you're not a bad person."

"Thanks. I guess." Ana goes back to the car.

•─̇💨🍃•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•

"So what was that all about?" Freddie asks.

"I told Katie that you're taking her to the dance. You're going to pay for her dress and her ticket because of what Effy did to her."

"I guess I deserve it."

"Yes you do."

"I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out like that. It wasn't fair to you."

"Well it's a little late to be worrying about what's fair to me. You should have thought of that before you went and had sex with her then lied about it." He turns his head forward and keeps quiet. "My sister wants to bash your head in, but I told her not to." Ana says after another silent pause.

"Thank you."

"Oh don't think I did that for you. I did that because I don't want to see my sister behind bars." Ana pulls up in front of Freddie's house. "And for what it's worth, part of me knew it was going to happen. That's why it didn't hurt as much. I was just waiting." He opens the door and gets out.

"For what it's worth, I'm going to try my hardest to make it up to you." He closes the door and goes inside.

'Yeah. Let him try. He's going to be trying for a while.'

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Emily and Katie are on speaking terms so they're going dress shopping and of course Freddie paid for it and they even got JJ to go with Emily.

While Ana wallows in a container of Ben and Jerry's, Anthea comes into the living room and sits on the couch next to her.

Ana sighs. "I don't know where she is. And I don't care. I have nothing to say to her."

"You can't be mad at her forever."

"I know that, but being mad at her seems pretty reasonable."

"I'm just worried."

"I know." Ana gets up from the couch and goes upstairs to her room. She pauses before grabbing her phone off of the nightstand.

"Hello?"

"I know she's with you. And right now I don't care where you are but eventually I will. I will come for her so try and keep her unharmed until then. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Bye Cook." Ana hangs up the phone and toss it on the bed. "I will be coming for you Effy. Just wait on it."

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Sorry if this is so crappy but the next chapter is the end of Season 3.

Skins: Season 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara