Everyone (Part 2)

Everyone piles into the gym and sits down on the bleachers. Ana turns around and sees Freddie looking at her. She smiles and he returns the gesture before turning back around.

Music plays and a voice is heard over the loud speaker welcoming us to the school. 4 adults come inside. The short blonde female looks really scared. The big male on the other side of her could care less. The skinny taller woman looks flushed and Ana remembers Doug from when her sister and Tony went there.

"I can't believe he's still here." Ana says to Effy. "I thought he would have quit."

"Who? Doug?" She nods.

"Yeah. After all that shit that went down in Tony's class..."

"Huh." She laughs to herself. "Right." The tall lady calls for attention but no one listens until Doug uses the bullhorn.

"Attention! Pay attention!"

"Welcome to Roundview College." She begins. Ana totally stops listening. She doesn't really care about the rules and what happens if they're broken. She's not a big rule breaker but on the other hand she does like to do things her way. She honestly wants to get all of this over with so she can get a chance to talk to Freddie again.

Out of nowhere, breaking her train of thought, a loud fart echoes through the gym.

"I do apologize." Doug says. The lady deeply inhales and starts again. And once again, she stops listening.

The scared blonde girl steps up and starts doing roll call.

"Emily Fitch." The red head from this morning raises her hand.

" The red head from this morning raises her hand

"Katie Fitch." The other red head raises her hand and looks around to see if anyone is looking at her.

" The other red head raises her hand and looks around to see if anyone is looking at her

"Jonah Jeremiah Jones." The curly haired boy raises his hand.

"JJ! Present!" he says.