Cook

Friday is finally here and thankfully there are no classes so it's a three day weekend every week.

But today is Cook's birthday so everyone is headed to the pub.

Ana rolls over on her bed to see what time it is. They didn't give a specific time so they can just show up whenever. Ana gets out of bed and go into Effy's room and sees her sprawled out in the bed. She kicks her cousin's mattress.

"Wake up hoe. We gotta get ready for the party." she rolls over slightly.

"Whatever bitch." Ana laughs lightly and leaves the room. Shes goes into the bathroom, takes her shower and brushes her teeth. When she comes out, Effy's waiting outside the door. "Well it took you long enough."

"Shut up." Ana walks into her room and closes the door.

Her hands immediately go to her waist while she stands in front of her closet as she figures out what to wear for this party.

Ana can't help but have Freddie in the back of her mind as she picks an outfit.

What would she look cute in? What would he think is cute?

Ana quickly shakes those thoughts out of her head.

Effy pokes her head in Ana's room.

"You ready?"

"Obviously not. Go wait downstairs."

"Ugh. Fine." she leaves and Ana turns back to the closet.

When she finally decides what she's going to wear, she unplugs her phone from the charger and walks downstairs. I take the house keys and we leave. I check the time and it's 4:50. It's gonna take us some time to get there and we have to pick up Pandora. Whatever. It's not my party.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Effy knocks on the house door and Pandora comes out.

"Hi Effy. Hi Ana. So I wonder what this party's gonna be like. Since it's at a pub I bet there's going to be drinking. Mum told me not to drink, but I'm going to to it anyway. Are you going to drink Eff?" Pandora rambles as they walk.

"Maybe."

"Hey look! It's the Fitches!" Lo and behold there they were. Pandora waves frantically trying to get their attention. Of course Katie is too busy talking (probably about herself) to notice. Emily nudges her and points in our direction.

"Oh hey!" Katie says waving. She's probably waving at Effy. She's such a kiss ass. They get to the pub and Effy's the first to walk in. The place is pretty small but it looks comfortable. Like one of those pubs that people would call a second home.

"Hey you guys made it!" Cook says walking over. He wraps his arm around Effy's neck and kisses her head. Ana can't watch the two of them interact. Man gets some... quality time and suddenly thinks he can be all handsy.

Ana couldn't bear to watch so she turns her head. When she looks, over she sees Freddie so she winks at him and he smiles, his cheeks turning a light crimson.

Somehow the group ends up singing, "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" with party hats on.

"Thank you guys." Cook smiles. "Very much. So what's next? Oh! More drinks! More drinks." He gets up and goes to the bar.

"He's fun." Katie says.

"You have no idea." Freddie said.

"Well he already drank half a bottle of vodka." JJ says.

"Really? How crazy." Effy says sarcastically.

"Effy." Ana says.

"Tequila." Cook says as he brings over a tray of shots. "Whose in?" one by one they take a shot. And for some reason after shoot, Cook howls. Ana looks over and thanks to Cook, all the shots were finished. "AWWWOOOO!" Cook howls.