Katie and Emily

Well what did you think of the last chapter? Enough drama for you? I promise you this one and the next one won't be that bad. Sorry this one is so short, but it leads into the next chapter and it gives a little bit of closure between Katie and Ana.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Ana steps into the shower and try to wash off her problems after she took her exams. While she's in the shower, the bathroom door busts open and she hears her sister's voice.

"Where is the lowdown, dirty bitch?!" she screeches.

'I could have sworn I looked the door.' Ana thinks to herself.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I left the hospital and I took the car, I haven't seen her since then. And to be honest, I don't care where she is."

"I'm gonna kill Freddie."

"No you're not." She says turning off the water. She sticks her hand out and London hands her a towel. London turns her back so she can dry and put some clothes on.

"Explain to me why I can't kill them?" London asks as they leave the bathroom.

"Because I don't want you going to jail for murder. I need you to stick around."

"Fine." She grumbles. "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, but I know I won't resort to violence."

"Why not? Violence is so much fun." She says with a smirk.

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you.

"You call me in distress and you expect me to not come to your rescue? Have you heard from Freddie?"

"He's called, texted, left voicemails, but I've been ignoring them all. I have nothing to say right now."

"Are you alright at least?"

"I'm getting there. The shock is slowly going away." She takes my hand.

"I'm here for you if you need to talk."

"I know."

"I gotta go to work. Text me alright? I love you." She says kissing her hand.

"I love you too Lon." She leaves and I goes into her room and flop down on her bed. "What am I going to do?" She asks out loud. An idea pops in her head and she springs up, throws some decent clothes on and leaves the house.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Ana knocks on the door and Karen answers it.

"Hey Karen."

"Hi. I'm really sorry about what happened. I should have told you." she says.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not upset with you. Is Freddie around?"

"Yeah. He's in his room."

"Thanks." She goes up the steps and open the door to his room. He's laying on his bed, shirtless.

"Hey." He says. "I didn't expect to see you here." Ana digs through his dresser, pulls out a shirt and throws it at him.

"Get up. We have to go somewhere."

•─̇💨🍃•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•

"Where are we going?" Freddie asks from the passenger seat. Ana doesn't answer. "I'm sor--"