JJ

The last one was nice and sweet but it wouldn't be Skins without a little drama, so this is where it begins. I hope you enjoy it and don't get too heart broken.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

These last couple of days, Ana has been feeling a little off. She can't put her finger on it and that irritates her. Everything has been fine between her and Freddie but they haven't been hanging out the last few days. Even Effy is acting weirder than usual. Ana thinks it might be the Cook, Freddie and JJ separation. She doesn't know what it is but she would love to find out.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Ana's in her room, with her music on really freaking loud. Of course she's the only one home, as usual. She sits on the bed, lights a spliff, cuddles with a bottle of alcohol and tries to relieve any pressure in her head. 

She didn't even know someone was in the house until she heard something knock over onto the floor. She looks around and it's JJ and she turns the music off.

"JJ. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. The door was open. I was worried."

"What for?"

"Because of you and Freddie."

"I haven't hung out with him for days."

"Uh oh."

"JJ... You want to tell me what your talking about?" she gets off the bed. 

"I drink mango juice when I get overstressed." they go downstairs and she pours him a cup of juice. He drinks the first cup so she pousr him another and he finishes the second one.

"So?" She asks.

"I think it has something to do with these new pills I'm taking. Vivid dreams. One of the side effects. It does other things too."

"Like what?"

"Calms you... makes you tell the truth, allegedly."

"Why should that be an issue?"

"Don't know."

"Come on JJ. Don't be an ass. Tell me something true." He doesn't say anything. "Tell me. Now."

"I love Effy!" he blurts out.

"Of course you do." She leans back in the chair.

"That's a relief."

"Yeah. Right. Everybody loves Effy. You ever thought about going off the rails? Not taking your pills?"

"No. No I can't. My mum, she needs me to be OK."

"Is that why you take all the pills?"

"Yep. Pretty much. Please don't leave him alone Ana."

"Who?"

"You know who."

"I just don't know what to do anymore. It's just I feel like something's off. I don't think he loves me anymore. I think he's cheating on me."

"He loves you."

"Yeah sure." JJ gets up and leaves.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Supposedly there's a party tonight that Thomas invited everyone to go to. After Ana gets dressed, the doorbell rings. She goes downstairs and to open the door. It's Freddie.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." 

"You going to the party?"

"Yeah I am. Are you?"

"Yes I am. Look I know that you haven't—I know we haven't been hanging out lately, but I would like to make up for that. So would you like to go to the party with me?"

"I don't know..." he looks at me with his sad eyes and she rolls hers. "Fine." she grabs her keys and closes the door.

When they get there, they meet up with Katie and there's a really long line. Ana hate long lines but thankfully Thomas is able to let them skip the line.

"Welcome mes amis!" he greets. "Club Thomas is pleased to have you!"

"Hey." Katie says to Effy, and Effy returns the greeting.

"Aren't you going to be bitchy to me Katie?" Naomi asks.

"Yeah. Sure. Give me time." 

Ana's eyebrows raise in surprise at Katie's change in attitude. 

"This is gonna be super great! Look more friends!" Thomas says pointing behind them. They turn around and here comes Cook and JJ. "Wait till you see the inside of this place!"

"Jesus..." Freddie says under his breath.

"You're all here, Panda is coming, and Emily is already here." Thomas says.

"Where?" Katie asks.

•─̇💨🍃•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•

Inside the club, there's a load of people. The music is popping, people are dancing, it's just awesome. 

Ana gets separated from Freddie, but she doesn't care. She just feels the vibe of the music and she starts dancing too. her eyes glance over and she sees Freddie and JJ talking. She thinks she sees Freddie holding a box and yelling in JJ's ear. 

Freddie and JJ run over to a crowd. It looks like a fight. When the guys get there, they start punching people and pick someone up. And it turns out to be Cook. Here we go again. Looks like some things never change.

"What's going on? Ana said he-" Effy says with Naomi and Ana after her. Effy looks at Freddie.

"It's yours, I think." He says to her but she just stares at him, like she wants to say something but she doesn't. Freddie walks over to Ana, takes her hand and pulls her outside.

"What's wrong?" Ana asks him.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For being such a dick. I haven't been around you a lot these past couple of days and I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my mind."

"Did you want to talk about it?"  

"No. It's sorted. I just want to let you know that I'm sorry and that I love you."

"I love you too Freddie." He puts his hand on her cheek and she closes her eyes under his touch. He leans in and kisses her lips. 

'Maybe I do have my boyfriend back.'

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

So what did you think? What's going on with Freddie? Does JJ know what's going on?

Next chapter is Effy's so it's going to be troubling to read. Be ready for tears, turns and turmoil!