Pandora

Sorry this is so weak but Ana didn't play a big part in this episode.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Today is Panda's birthday and she's having a party and Ana really doesn't want to go, so she asked asked London to save her. Ana loves Pandora and thinks she a great friend, it's just she's loopy every other day and she can only imagine what she's like for her birthday.

•─̇💨🍃•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•

London she drops her off at home, Effy wasn't there. You would think by about 10, the party would be over, so she decides to go to her house to see what's going on.

When the cab pulls up, there's cars parked everywhere and music is blasting. This doesn't seem right. Pandora's crazy, but she isn't this crazy. Ana pays the cab guy and goes inside.

There's all sorts of people around. Ana recognizes Katie's boyfriend and thinks the crowd has something to do with him. A few guys try to hit on her but she completely ignores them. As she walks around the house some more, she sees JJ huddled up in a corner and Freddie talking to him. Ana rushes over to the both of them.

"What happened?" Ana asks, trying to talk over the music.

"I don't know. He's probably just overwhelmed." Freddie answers.

"Let's get him outside." They help him up and lead him outside.

Freddie calls a cab and the three wait.

"Ana!" Effy calls out for her. "I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah. I just showed up."

"What's wrong with JJ?"

"He gets hooked on." Freddie says. "Someone has to look after him."

"I thought Cook was supposed to. I mean that's his friend."

"But isn't he you're friend?" he questions.

"Not really."

"What were you doing Eff?" Ana asks her.

"I was-"

"You were with Cook weren't you?" she looks down. "Just as I thought. You were too busy having sex that you couldn't look after someone who really needed it." Ana turns around and was getting ready to get in the cab.

"Wait! My parents are splitting up!" she stops dead in her tracks.

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier? You know I would have been here much sooner."

"I'm sorry. It was just too much. I thought-"

"What? That you could handle it? That's what you always think Effy. You think you can handle it but you can't. That's why I'm here. To help you, but you won't talk to me. You have to let me know these things so I know what the fuck to do! We'll talk more later. JJ has to get home. I'm really sorry." She gets in the cab and shut the door.

JJ is still shaken up so Ana takes his hand.

"You're ok JJ. You're gonna be fine." they pull up to JJ's house and Freddie escorts him inside. 10 minutes later he gets back in the cab.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about Effy. As usual. I just wish she would let me in. She keeps these feelings to herself too much and eventually it's gonna be too much for her and I don't know what to do."

"Have you considered counseling?"

"She'd never agree to it. Tony's barely around, her mom's screwing other people and screwing herself up and her dad's leaving. I can't handle Effy all by myself. I just can't." Ana wipes her eyes and Freddie takes her hand.

"You're going to be alright. You can do it. I believe in you."

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Ana gets out of the car and goes into the house. She sits down at the table and lights a cigarette. The door opens and Effy comes into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I got mad."

"It's whatever."

"No, it's not. There you go again. Shutting me out. I know you don't like to talk about your feelings but you have to try. This is me here. I'm your family. We're like sisters."

"I know. Don't worry about it. It's all good." She goes upstairs and shuts her door.

"Damn it!" Ana slams her fists on the table. She goes upstairs to Effy's room and opens the door. She looks like she's asleep but she could be faking it. "What am I going to do with you?" she sighs.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Once again sorry it's so short and weak, but I hope I can make up for it for the next episode which is Freddie's!