Effy

Well here's the big chapter, where everything falls apart. I know it's long and I apologize, but it's worth it, trust me.

Just don't get mad at me when the bad stuff comes.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Things in Ana's life have been going great. The relationship with her sister is thriving and her relationship with Freddie is out of this world. On the other hand, Effy doesn't mind being around the happy couple, but something still feels off to Ana. She hopes the feeling is only temporary because she doesn't want anything or anyone ruining her happiness...

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Effy, Freddie and Ana are just chilling in the shed when the door opens and Katie walks in.

'Oh great. What does she want?' Ana thinks to herself.

"Hi guys!" she exclaims. Ana waves.

"Hey." says Effy.

"What's up?" Freddie asks.

"You two can drive right?" she asks Effy and Ana. The two cousins look at each other. "Yeah." they say together.

"That's great! I want to have a party tonight and we all need a ride."

"We meaning who?" Ana asks.

"Well, me, you guys, Emily, Naomi, JJ, Thomas, and Panda."

"So everyone except..." Effy started.

"Cook." Freddie finished.

"Yep. That's right. I don't want him ruining my party."

"I'd have to ask my mom." Effy says.

"Where's this party supposed to be anyway?" Freddie asks.

"Gobbler's End."

"Isn't that like a forest?"

"Yeah. So how bout it Eff?"

"Like I said, I have to ask my mum."

"Ok! When she gives you an answer, get back to me ASAP. Kay?"

"Sure." she leaves.

"I really don't like her." Ana says. Effy gets up. "Where are you off to?"

"Going to ask my mum about the car."

"Why?"

"Do I look like the type of person to pass up a party?" she turns around and leaves.

"I've got a bad feeling about this party Freds." Ana sighs.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. The only reason why you don't like this idea is because it's Katie's idea."

"Exactly!" he turns her toward him and kisses her. She climbs onto his lap. He slowly slides his hands up and down her back. Ana's left hand strokes the back of his neck before her fingers tangle in his hair. She lays her head on his shoulder and plays with his hair while he lightly kisses her neck. He lays down on the couch and Ana lays on his chest. It's very warm. He kisses her forehead repeatedly while stroking her hair.

"I just don't want anything to happen to any of us."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Like we get eaten by bears or wolves or something. Like we get shot by hunters or something or someone catches on fire, or one of us gets food poisoning or one of us gets hurt, or-" he cuts her off with a kiss.