1

"Y/n come on, do you want to be late?" My mother told me as I walked down the stairs. It was my first day at ua and I was really nervous. My mom is  married to the pro hero Cementos, who's a teacher at ua and helped me get in.

"Mom, I'm coming, I'm coming!" I kept yelling as I was running down the stairs in my brand new uniform. "Oh my God, you look amazing, honey! Your father can take you to school he's getting ready now.""Thanks mom, but I think I'll walk. I could use the exercise since I've been gone."

I never wanted to be a hero, so in my last year of middle school me and some of my friends started a band called The Cements. We were a hit band around Europe and Asia. None of us wanted to be hero's, so we decided to start the band. We came back home around a month ago.

I'm almost to school and I'm freaking out! My dad told me about some of the students, but only the first few people. I literally almost had a panic attack this morning because I was so nervous.

"Oh my god, look it's the new girl!"

"Mina, that was uncalled for!"

"Oh, Iida be quiet. Mina is always excited."

As soon as everyone saw me they started asking questions like, '"Who's the new girl?" or "What's her name?!" All I did was sit down in my seat and put my headphones in.

"Everyone, sit down!" The teachers yelled as he walked in with a yellow sleeping bag. Why does he look so tired? And why does he have a sleeping bag? "Class, we have a new student,    Y/N, please come up here and introduce yourself while I take a nap."   "Y-yes sir. Um, hi my name is  Y/N Aquari. My step-dad is Cementos."

"HI! My names Mina Ashido, but you can call me Mina. The red head is Kirishima, the angry boy over there is Bakugo, the green boy behind him is Deku, and this is Sero!""Hi!""I'm Denki Kaminari and this here is Shinso!""HI, Y/N""HI, Shinso."

After class all of the girls came up to me and asked me a whole lot more questions. "Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka! This is Tsu. And this is Kyoka. Higakure is invisible but she's here, too!""HI Y/N!""Um, will you excuse me for a moment." I ran out of there as fast as I could and ran into one of the bathroom stalls.

After maybe five minutes someone walked in. "Hey, Y/N, are you okay in here?""Yeah, I'm okay, Kyoka. Why are you in here?""One of my friends had panick attacks, too, so I know how to help. Here's some water and a candy bar so you don't pass out.""Thanks Kyoka, your really helpful."

487 words I know it's not a lot but bare with me it'll be good at the end!