Chapter 47: Bite Me

Start from the beginning

"I love it." I smiled

"It's not even done yet." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't care it's gonna be hot!" I yelled and she laughed.

Gia had her hair up in a bun to not get it pink but it looked like they used the rest of the pink dye to do the ring of hair around her head.

"Thanks." She laughed.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked noticing he was gone.

"Washing pink hair dye out of my fucking eye!" He groaned from inside my bathroom.

I gasped again

"Lexa" I laughed and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I warned the man and he called my bluff." She deadpanned and everyone else in the room laughed.

"Not funny." He hissed walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah it is." Hayden smiled.

"Alrighty Phoebe, go wash that shit out." Gia cheered.

~~~~~~~~

"I like your hair, some how they got it to look like your natural blonde." Rick said while he pushed the cart.

"I know I'm so happy." I smiled jumping up and grabbing the spaghetti sauce of the top shelf.

You may be wondering and the answer is yes.

I drug Rick to the store with me instead of Hayden.

In my defense he had a list I was to lazy to memorize.

"So, what's going on with you and Asher?" He asked adding in pickles.

"What do you mean?" I hummed looking over the selves.

"Are y'all back together yet?" He asked and I laughed.

"Not yet there's the unspoken rule of he has to ask me again but he hasn't caught on to that yet." I laughed adding in chocolate.

"Your evil." Rick laughed.

"You know it." I smiled and winked at him before turning down into the next isle.

I was about to say something else when screams broke out from the front of the store followed by gunshots.

Rick and I immediately ducked and grabbed the gun from our waist bands.

Not only have I always took my knifes with me everywhere I go but now that I'm a leader I need a gun too.

Once I seen his gun was drawn I motioned for him to follow me and we carefully walked along the isle and I peeked around the corner.

There was a group of 4 men with ski masks on and black clothing.

There guns were any old gun.

They were high class like ours.

I was just about to shoot one when he spoke.

"Phoebe, where are you?" He sang out dragging the word' you' on.

I looked at Rick in shock and he looked at me in fear.

He got up and moved in-front of me while the guys got closer.

I got on my knees and spread is legs.

He looked at me questioning what I was doing as I sat under him an peeked out.

"You shoot the two on the far left. I got the far right." I whispered and he nodded.

Within second his gun shots rang out and the guys were falling to the floor limp.