Luigi asked "Why were they beating you up?"

The boy sighed "I was in a hurry. I was walking fast not looking where was going and then bumped into one of them. They were walking together as a group. I think they had just walked out of the movie theatre. Just my luck a huge crowed left when I walked past. A screening must have finished just then. I said sorry and wanted to walk away but they dragged me here. I was lucky your arrived." He smiled and offered his hand for Luigi to take "I am Ethan Carter.."

Luigi said "Luigi Alessandrini."

Ethan said. "I should go. Thank you again." He then walked away.

Luigi for some reason was fascinated by this kid. He recovered so quick after his beating and he seemed like a straight kid. He caught up to him and asked "Where were you headed?"

Ethan said "Well. I was on my way home after delivering medication." He pointed to his back pack. "My father is a chemist. He got a phone call from a patient who needed medication and he had no family to come and pick it up. I was just delivering it. My father loves his job. He works until late every day. I carry stuff but normally I dont have to do deliveries this late at night. But late night deliveries happens sometimes."

Luigi asked "How old are you?"

Ethan said "16."

Luigi said "Same."

Ethan thought for a few seconds and then said "You know. I am so grateful you saved me today. Those guys were going to beat me up quite badly. They wanted to take turns until I was nearly dead. Thats what they promised. I want you to come with me. I can show you where my father's shop is. If you ever need anything to do with medicine come over. My father will sort it out."

Luigi was curious about this kid for some reason. He didnt know why. He did not need favours from this kid but he thought it did not hurt to go to his father's chemist.

Luigi walked with Ethan and on the way they talked about which school they went to and where they lived. When they reached a chemist, Ethan said "We are here." He entered first and then Luigi walked in after him. The shop was empty of customers. There was no one behind the counter either. Ethan shouted "Dad. I am here."

Luigi heard foot steps and suddenly saw a girl come through a door from the back of the shop. Luigi could swear he stopped breathing for a second. The girl was breath taking. She looked so beautiful.

The girl did not take any notice of Luigi and did not glance at him. She just looked at Ethan said "Hi Ethan."

Luigi did not know why he cared but he did not like that she addressed Ethan before she addressed Luigi.

She sighed "Dad is not here right now. He is at the back receiving tonight's delivery. The guys are taking so long. They are arguing over their new prices. He has been at the back for a while now trying to reason with them."

So they were brother and sister. Luigi felt relief at that.

Ethan said "Damn those guys." He then walked to the clothes hangers on the wall. He took off his back pack to hang it up.

The girl's attention went to him now. She looked at him "Can I help you? What is it you are after?"

Luigi was had not come close to the counter. He was standing right in front of the door. He responded. "It depends... What are you offering?"

Ethan turned around "Oh. His name is Luigi Alessandrini. He is the same age as me but he is not in our school. He is not from around here. He helped me on the way saving me from a bunch of guys who wanted to beat me up."