𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Kody knows." Wyatt shrugged, making her look dumbfounded. "He helped me plan this. At the party."

"He's in on the secret mission and i'm not?" Alaska asked in betrayal.

"We're gonna talk. Not make out in Moons parents bedroom. Not make out at Miyagi Do. Just talk." Wyatt spoke out loud with a breath. "Okay, keep me on track."

"I'm watching you. Like white on rice." Alaska gave a knowing point as he nodded, walking through the crawl again.

"How long have you and Eli been together?" Kody came up behind her a moment later, sipping at the punch.

Alaska rose an eyebrow. "Counting our break up or not counting the break up?"

"Both?" Kody suggested.

Alaska laughed. "We we're together for four months last year and a week now."

"You guys are cute." he repeated himself, handing her a water bottle with a hum. "So, are you guys needing any company?"

"Well, I don't know where he actually is." Alaska looked around, totally missing the point. "But you can definitely hang out with us once I locate where he went."

Kody laughed. "Not company now. Company later. Privately. Probably at night because you guys seem formal and romantic."

"I don't-" Alaska began, stopping in realization as her eyes bulged out his way. "We- I- W- you-"

Kody cracked a grin, tapping his cup to her water bottle. "You know, you guys talk is over, see if you'd be into it just once, and find me later."

Alaska stood in shock, never in her life being offer a threesome with her boyfriend.

"Looks like you saw a ghost." a new voice rung, a familiar voice. Alaska turned, finding Robby behind her, pouring a thing of punch and pretending not to look at her.

Alaska snapped out of her daze. "What are you doing here?"

"Came as Torys date." he finally met her eye with a raise of his brows. "Woah, you didn't damage your hands too badly, then?"

She realized he was hinting as her lack of brace. She shrugged. "Forgot to ask, how's Kreese holding up? His nose job worth it? Does he look like Kim Kardashians after she lies about her surgery, yet?"

"Funny you ask, he was just asking about you." Robby circled the table to grab the napkins, standing next to her. "Assuming you'll be competing at the All Valley."

"Just can't help yourself, can you?" Alaska gave a sarcastic smile as he returned it. "I will be, i'm sure you'll notice me."

Robby scanned her face. "Still trying to hate me?"

"I'd say i'm doing a pretty good job." Alaska hummed as he grinned. "Unlike you, who all of a sudden seem like you're so happy to see me."

"I'm not, but, i'm glad we're at least on the same level of anger for once." he hummed, holding two cups of punch in his hand. He went to leave, stopping as he turned back to her. "Just, be carful at the All Valley."

"Scared Torys gonna hurt me?" Alaska look in disbelief.

"Not Tory." Robby shook his head with a knowing look. "I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up."

"Love how you're just admitting to all the cheat codes, Robby. Extremely flattering!" Alaska called as he walked off, disappearing into the crowd.

"What'd he want?" Eli found her before she could find him. "Are you hiding from me?"