"They had this in white, but I want to see you in that another day," he kissed my cheek

"They had this in white, but I want to see you in that another day," he kissed my cheek. "Be ready in 2 hours." He said and left.

I let what he said to me sink in. Some day.

I started getting ready, putting my hair in a half up half down style, doing my edges and then moving on to my makeup.

I did my simple nude style, it matches everything.

I finally put my dress on, along with the nude heels that Ale had got me.

"Ready?" He says when he hears me coming down the stairs. He was standing at the counter with his back to me.

"Yeah," I say. He finally turns around,

"Cazzo diavolo. Sei così bella." He said coming up to me.

I smiled and held onto his shoulders, "You say that a lot," I fixed his bow tie, "Bella, what does it mean?"

He put his hand in mine and spun me around, I laughed when he brought me back to him, "Beautiful. You," he kissed me, "Are," kiss, "Beautiful."

For almost three months he has been calling me beautiful even on my worst days. None of my exes did that. The thought made me blush.

"Come on," he said and lead me out to the car.

Now the problem with being in the mafia, is the amount of events there are. Don't get me wrong, I love getting dressed up and feeling like a princess, but I like staying in more.

Ale held my thigh the entire time he drove, he watched me look out the window every time we came to a stop light. Someone honked at him for not paying attention.

When we arrived, he helped me out and held my phone and clutch as I fixed my dress. I looped my arm with his as we walked up the shirt stairs of a different venue.

Cement statues of naked babies and angels were everywhere. Even that guy with the small ball sack. Ale caught me staring at it.

"Why do you keep staring at it?" He said, also looking at the statue.

I shrugged and squinted, "I just can't imagine the amount of bullies he got," I held in my laugh.

Ale, however, chuckled in my ear, "It was actually custom to have a small size back then. It showed intelligence and wealth." He said, placing his chin on my shoulder.

I snorted, "He obviously didn't have intelligence in one subject." I turned to him.

Ale started laughing and me along with him.