Jaemin went to explain but Jeno was already finishing his sentence.

"He is bad at sports and hates thunderstorms-OW! STOP PINCHING ME NANA!"

"Shut up!" Jaemin whisper yelled before giving Jeno another pinch to the side.

"This is Taeyong hyung," Jaemin pointed towards the elder. "He's a professional dancer. He likes animal crossing and roses. He isn't bad at anything."

Taeyong's eyes softened at that. "Ah yes, I am. I'm not good at driving and I'm currently going through a divorce."

The table had a quick silent moment.

"But anyway," Taeyong proceeded. "I already went. Who wants to go?"

"I will," Mark said raising his hand and pointing at the blonde man. "This is Yuta Hyung. He's a businessman. He's from Japan and likes dyeing his hair. He can be a little aggressive at times and hates losing."

Yuta nodded his head at Donghyuck before groaning when he realized he would have to introduce someone.

"This is idiot," Yuta pointed to Johnny.

"Agreed-" Ten chimed in.

"I am not," Johnny made a face at Yuta.

"He's the CEO of Neo Zone relations," Yuta said lazily. "He eats too much garbage and used to fight a lot in high school-"

" I don-" Johnny went to argue but Taeyong cut in.

"You kinda do," Taeyong raised a sympathetic brow.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny frowned. "Well I'm Yuta and I drove my motorcycle into Taeyongs rose bush-"

"You did what?!" Taeyong screeched at Yuta.

"That's not an innuendo, right?" Donghyuck whispered to Mark.

"No," Mark smiled shyly and shook his head.

"I did not-" Yuta tried to defend himself as he glared at Johnny.

Johnny raised his brows before standing and grabbing the bread on Yuta's plate and shoving it in his mouth.

"That's my favorite bread you asshole!" Yuta yelled before jumping up and onto Johnny's back. "Spit it out."

Taeyong stood and tried to calm the situation but they weren't listening. "Stop fighting!"

"I love version two," Ten sat in his seat laughing his ass off behind his wine glass, clearly enjoying the drama.

"Yuta sit down right this instant!" Taeyong smacked Yuta's shoulder from his spot on Johnny's back.

"Not till he spits out the bread," Yuta sounded murderous.

The shouting when on for a solid minute before Mark stood up from his chair.

"AND IM MARK," Mark said loudly to get everyone to shut up.

"...you can Mark me in your heart," Jeno said quietly but it didn't matter anyway.

Mark was already trying to choke Jeno and the chaos started again.

Donghyuck looked around the table at everyone.

They are all weirdos.

He let a small smile take over his face for a minute.

After Taeyong had finally calmed everyone down enough to eat, he turned his attention to Donghyuck.

"What about you, hun?" Taeyong asked as he put a fork full of food into his mouth.