BFF - P1Harmony

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing on my nightstand. I quickly shut it off, and sat up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face and put on the outfit I planned the night before going downstairs. I grabbed a fruit from the bowl and locked the door to my house. I got in the car and played "Just One Day" by BTS and drove to work.

As I left the elevator, I saw Hyunjin and ran up to him. We talked for a bit, before he took me upstairs to my office. "Hello, I'm Yang Y/N, the assistant manager. Please, call me Y/N." They all waved and smiled.

"Hi Y/N, I'm Bangchan, this is Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin (as you know), Han, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin." The eldest said. I greeted all the boys with a slight bow and they returned the gesture. "Hyunjin, will you show her around. When you're done, we'll work on editing." Chan said. Hyunjin nodded and took my hand. "Nice to meet you." I said and they responded with a smiles.

"...And we're back at the office." He said. I nodded and walked into my office.

"See you later." he said before closing the door behind him. I smiled and turned on my computer.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

"Y/N, we're gonna get food, wanna come?" Hyunjin said after he opened the door to my office.

"Sure."

"They told us to meet them at the parking lot, so I'll walk with you." I nodded and grabbed my coat and purse off the rack. I walked with Hyunjin to the parking lot where we were met with the other members. We chatted for a bit and broke into 2 cars: Lee Know and Changbin. In Changbin's car there was Seungmin, Han and Bang Chan. In Lee Know's car there was Hyunjin, Felix, I.N and I.

We ordered a small dessert and after everyone finished their portion, Hyunjin fell asleep. "This isn't the first time he's fallen asleep like this, one time he fell asleep at a resturant and he didn't even wake up when "I Am You" came on." Changbin said, pulling out his phone to show me a picture of Hyunjin with slanted glasses and messed hair hiding under a beanie. I giggled and Hyunjin moved his head from my shoulder to Felix's.

°0°0°0°0°0°0°

I turned my alarm off and walked upstairs to my bedroom, since I had fallen asleep on the couch. I tripped on a few steps but it didn't phase me much. I got dressed and ready for work. I didn't bother getting breakfast, I figured I'd just have a coffee at the office. I got in the car and started blasting "Fever" by Enhypen.

I had been at the office for a couple hours. I was still replying to emails when Hyunjin walked in asking if I wanted to go get boba with him, Felix and Bang Chan. 

"Yeah, is there a cafe nearby?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand while walking me down to the parking lot. The other 2 boys were in the car, Chan in the drivers seat and Felix is the passenger seat. We sat in the back and Felix handed me the aux, I played "Fake Love" by BTS and Chan turned up the volume.

Chan was at the counter and Hyunjin was next to me at the booth, Felix across from me. Bang Chan sat next to Felix. Hyunjin and Bang Chan were showing us pictures of Kkami and Berry when our order number was called. Felix jumped up to grab them. Hyunjin stood up and took my hand to help me get up. Hyunjin let go of my hand to open the cafe door for Felix.

"Hello? Where's my drink?" Han said when the 4 of us walked into the practice room. 

"We asked who wanted some, everyone who was there said no." Hyunjin said.

"I was in the bathroom." Han whined.

"We can go later, I kind of want some now." Lee Know said. Han squealed in excitement and jumped on his back. I waved goodbye and Hyunjin walked down the hall with me to my office 

I said this under "Conversations" but I'm tweaking some parts of chapters I feel would make a lot more sense if I do so.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, lmk if u have questions.

ilyasm 😽

-Rui <3